GTA Aquaria Forum - Aquarium Fish & Plants serving the Greater Toronto Area.

GTA Aquaria Forum - Aquarium Fish & Plants serving the Greater Toronto Area. (https://www.gtaaquaria.com/forum/index.php)
-   Cichlids (https://www.gtaaquaria.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Some new Rams (https://www.gtaaquaria.com/forum/showthread.php?t=223009)

skylane 04-27-2016 02:47 PM

That's amazing dude, you got the touch for these difficult fish breeds. Yes we can do something about getting some of your fine down here!!! We like the same fisheees too, glad we kept the contact going!
It's the breeders like you that employ quality that I appreciate the most, your a good reason why a Breeders section on this site would be helpful to most people, your work in this field could help alot of new people and it is one of the most talked about subject, IMO. Keep your threads going sir , lots of good stuff here , nice to see the eyes on the fry shot!!!

Clem

af9444 05-01-2016 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skylane (Post 1332738)
That's amazing dude, you got the touch for these difficult fish breeds. Yes we can do something about getting some of your fine down here!!! We like the same fisheees too, glad we kept the contact going!
It's the breeders like you that employ quality that I appreciate the most, your a good reason why a Breeders section on this site would be helpful to most people, your work in this field could help alot of new people and it is one of the most talked about subject, IMO. Keep your threads going sir , lots of good stuff here , nice to see the eyes on the fry shot!!!

Clem

If you're looking for some of the Israel stock, I sent a bunch of blues and eb rams to Mike at Finatics over a week ago. He should still have some

cb1021 05-01-2016 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by af9444 (Post 1335802)
If you're looking for some of the Israel stock, I sent a bunch of blues and eb rams to Mike at Finatics over a week ago. He should still have some

Are you Johnny?

af9444 05-01-2016 06:42 PM

No, Andrew. I don't know who Johnny is

cb1021 05-01-2016 06:44 PM

Ah okay sorry nevermind. Do you have photos of the rams you sent to Mike? They are my fish but have always been wary of hormones.

af9444 05-01-2016 06:58 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I get them from Danzinger Farms. As far as I've been told they are not hormone fed like the Asian ones. I have a few pairs that have started pairing up and laying.

skylane 05-02-2016 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by af9444 (Post 1335842)
I get them from Danzinger Farms. As far as I've been told they are not hormone fed like the Asian ones. I have a few pairs that have started pairing up and laying.

Hi Andrew, this is Clem.
It's funny you mentioned Mike over at Finnatics , I was just there on Sunday. I saw blue accuras , and some balloon type EBRs, and some GBRs that were kinda small?
Now did you import yours directly from Israel/Holland, Danzinger farms the Discus breeder???
The fish at Mike's looked nice by the way but I'm not sure if they were yours, maybe sold them out..haha!! Keep in touch, or PM me anytime to talk

Sorry if your post got hijacked, Joker...

Clem

joker 05-02-2016 09:58 AM

No problem guys, have at er! If a post generates intrest in our hobby and gets people talking it's all good.

joker 05-24-2016 08:56 AM

1 Attachment(s)
A few hundred Rams, German blue, gold x EBR cross and some EBR's I think. Can't remember what's in there anymore, know it's lots! Lol

skylane 05-24-2016 11:03 AM

I like it a lot, it looks crazy in there!!!😂
I got some GBR pairs, and eggs. I think they are Andrew's Israeli strain he sold to a lfs here at Finnatics , real nice fish and showing good pairing up,and spawning too!!!

Clem