GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Out of the hobby sale(Apex,radion,reefer)

4K views 24 replies 8 participants last post by  Jusgiviner 
#1 ·
Getting out of the hobby so I am going to be selling the entire lot of aquarium stuff. I would like to sell it as a package before trying to part it out.

Reefer 170 black in excellent condition with spears gate valve mod
Full apex with probes(this is the new apex)
Radion xr15 G4 with rms mount
Eheim return pump
All test kits including Hanna ULR phosphorus tester(others are salifert)
100 Gallon mix of reef crystal salt still new in bags
Controllable Dc skimmer
Spectrapure stage 5 Rodi kit with flush and auto shutoff
2 Jebao rw4 powerheads
Coral box wifi dosing pump(pump needs two new hoses, others are new already)

Lots of other little things like frag rack, algae scraper, buckets, alk and calcium supplements, carbon, phosphate remover, etc

This is a great way for someone to get into the hobby at a fraction of what this stuff cost me to buy new. I can send pics to anyone interested. Tank is full of freshwater and vinegar currently getting cleaned out. Someone is welcome to see it running to see there’s no leaks, etc

Price for package is $2200

See less See more
#6 ·
I am open to parting it out, but what I don’t want is for everything to sell, and be stuck with the tank with no radion or apex. If someone is interested in the tank, I can certainly part out.

I would like to get $700 for the tank with stand and sump. Dosing pump I would let go for $80, Hanna ulr $40, spectrapure $200 with no di resin or 250 with brand new spectrapure di cartridges. I will only part out once the tank is gone

#8 ·
Hi, parting out is so much easier and youll probably make more on the higher value items and youll probably still get stuck with the tank, but youre not stuck,

The tank will eventually sell, my advice is that if you want say 2000, sell the highly wanteditems for that and the other items cheaper.

Id be interested in the skimmer as well, i didnt see a price for it and good luck.

#21 ·
Hey, hows the sale going, i had said that i was interested in your skimmer, after doing a bit of research i think that although its a great price at 120, i need something bigger, the dc controlability is awesome but i,d rather get a bigger skimmer, if i upgrade my tank i,ll be in a fix, take care

#23 ·
Would of loved to grab that Neptune controller from you but as they say, you snooze, you lose,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.