GTA Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Various marine fish |Kennedy and 401|

7K views 25 replies 6 participants last post by  tomsfish 
#1 · (Edited)
Reducing my livestock. Reasonable offers will be considered if you are taking most or all of them, otherwise prices are firm.

Various damsels, 3 in total. $8 each if you only want one, $5 each if you buy 2 or 3.

Indian Yellow-Tail Angelfish (Apolemichthys xanthurus) $40.

Smith's Blenny (Meiacanthus smithi) $10.

All my fish are in excellent shape, well looked after, super vibrant in colour and well fed.

Let me know if you have any questions.

#5 · (Edited)
More stuff added

Willing to part with some of my rock, various sizes from tiny rubble to large pieces, please check the video for what it looks like. A bit of Coralline Algae but not much as my lighting are not that great. Pest free as far as I can tell. There are Vanutu, Fiji, Tonga branch and slab and also Indo. The last time I added rock was over a year ago. Lots of nice show pieces. Price will vary depending on size and location it came from. From $2.50/lb to $5/lb. I can work out a deal for someone that takes more than 25 lbs.

#17 ·
Willing to part with my pair of clowns I had for about 3 years now. Had them since they were babies,half the size they are now if not smaller. $40 for the mated pair. They showed breeding behaviour before I moved them to a bigger tank. No eggs laid before but as soon as I put them in a tank of their own, likely eggs will be laid. Mature and ready to spawn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.