GTA Aquarium Forums banner

DRAS Aquariama 2016 April 17th plus coral

5K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  philipraposo1982 
#1 ·
Durham Region Aquarium Society annual auction will be held on April 17th and for the first time in it's 50 year history will include a coral frag expo as well. Numerous vendors and informational groups will be there. Last years auction was 1352 items. Tanks and electronics and tank equipment are NEW only allowed in auction. Tables to rent for $75 for vendors or individuals who wish to sell off used equipment and what ever they have aquarium related. Grab a few friends and rent a table. Pdf available here: http://www.dras.ca/content.php .

Vendors for Aquariama 2016. Sorry about sizing. I am to old for this computer stuff. :)

See less See more
#4 ·
I am interested, 75% chance I will be there :)
It has been a few years since I have been to Aquariama,
I am usually away on vacation in April when it was held in the past,
but I will be around this year, since I went away in January this year ;)

Looking for Tetras, Barbs, Livebearers, Rainbows, dwarf plecos and Loaches :)
Some Anubias plants would be good too ;)

#5 ·
Raffle items starting to come in. Must be there to claim any prizes. Raffle will be drawn at 3pm. All items will go, so if your number is called and you are not present another number will be called.

Kaotic Aquatics: 30 gal tank, stand, canopy and LED lights

GTAReef: $75 Gift Certificate

Reef Addiction: NYOS Active Carb 1000ml

Fragbox: TBA

Shrimp Fever: TBA

Aquarium Services: TBA

Jellyfish Aquarium: TBA

Much more to come.

#13 · (Edited)
Raffle Prizes so far:
Krakens Cove: Brain Coral and Eco Egg fish Food,
Shrimp Fever: 2x $25 gift Certificates,
GTA Reef: $75 gift certificate,
Reef Addiction: 1000ml NYOS active carbon,
Jellyfish Direct: magnetic brine shrimp eggs,
MAST: 1 year membership,
KAOTIC AQUATICS: 29Gallon Fluval tall tank, stand, canopy and light combo.
Finatics: $75 Gift Certificate

Tickets will be 5 for $3 or 10 for $5. Draw will be at 3pm and you MUST be present to win.

#20 · (Edited)
Well another Aquariama in the books. I hope everyone had a great time. Over 400 people through the doors. That is a huge turnout. Sellers had their way for the first three quarters then it was the buyers turn. All and all I think it went well. First I would like to thank our sponsers and vendors: Martin Mills Profishent, Northfin, Mr. Pet, Finatics, Aquarium Services, Jellyfish Canada, Kaotic Aquatics, GTA REEF, Reef Addiction, Abyss Acrylics, Shrimp Fever, and MAST. Thank you all for helping make the day a great day. All the people that helped out. I have no words to thank you for all you did yesterday. Thank you all each and every one of you. Lastly I would like to thank all those who came out and made the day worth all the effort.
Frank

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.