Nothing like starting over - Page 2 - GTA Aquaria Forum - Aquarium Fish & Plants serving the Greater Toronto Area.
GTA Aquaria Forum - Aquarium Fish & Plants serving the Greater Toronto Area.

Go Back   GTA Aquaria Forum - Aquarium Fish & Plants serving the Greater Toronto Area. > MARINE AQUARIUMS > Fish and Coral
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Advertise

Fish and Coral A forum dedicated to all your marine fish and coral needs.

Old 03-05-2019, 10:35 AM   #11
Abner
I drink my fishwater!!

Feedback Score: (8)
Abner is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abner View Post
Here is a bit of an update on my tank. Been meaning to do so for a while but the last few months have been one hell of an emotional rollercoaster ride with my family. Tank is doing great....added some fish and a couple starter coral. Found out i have a strong dislike for white sea urchins. Sand shifting starfish died but research says it wasnt my fault....would never be able to keep him in this tiny tank.

I think i need more water movement but will look into that as I begin to add more coral in April. Feel free to look at the pics and give feedback. I been lazy with everything under the stand but I promise i will clean up in April when the time becomes available.

Last pic is my new tattoo i did in december....you know...why not. Most likely not gonna get my flame angel so they can go on my arm.

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk
Oops posted twice.. have no idea how to delete it. Sorry

Old 03-06-2019, 12:51 PM   #12
Abner
I drink my fishwater!!

Nem is open so got a pic. He got bubbles!! I got baby astrea snails too. Got about 10 as far as I've counted so far.

Old 06-08-2019, 06:36 AM   #13
Abner
I drink my fishwater!!

Under the blue lights

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Old 06-08-2019, 08:09 AM   #14
Hamish

Feedback Score: (1)
Hamish is on a distinguished road

So you like to Research do you?
The reason your Sand sifter died is because you didn,t do your REASEARCH look be responsible, of course it died and it was your fault. Don,t agree, TFB. How about a Manderin? No, maybe a Tang? No. A school of Angels? What do think? Make it a Goby tank,

160 lbs Rock, 3 inches Argonite, Big Fuge with Cheato and Rock,

Frogspawn, Torch, Grn and Blk Flor, Brain, Leathers, Cabbage Coral, Crotea Clam, Zoas, Mushrooms, Gsp,

Foxface, Purple Tang, Leapard Wrasse, Engineer Goby, 2x B&W Clowns, 10 Turbos, 10 Nazz. Emerald Crab, Blood Shrimp, 2x Pepperments,
Hamish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 05:49 PM   #15
Abner
I drink my fishwater!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamish View Post
So you like to Research do you?
The reason your Sand sifter died is because you didn,t do your REASEARCH look be responsible, of course it died and it was your fault. Don,t agree, TFB. How about a Manderin? No, maybe a Tang? No. A school of Angels? What do think? Make it a Goby tank,
Hey jackass maybe you should read before you come for me keyboard warrior. I meant it wasn't something I did that purposely killed him. He would never survive in my tank because of the size, maturity, food supply etc. Don't come under my post and spout your self righteous holier than thou bullshit. I read your posts about your community tank with a school of Banggais. Someone corrected you about that and they were not rude about it. This hobby is still trial and error and learning from each other. Just so you know next week I'm putting in a yellow tang in my 60 gallon tank that you didn't pay for.

Old 06-12-2019, 09:56 AM   #16
Hamish

Feedback Score: (1)
Hamish is on a distinguished road

In denial You bought it Jackass, it didn,t just show up in your tank, the second you saw it, you killed it, don,t be in denial, your tank couldn,t support it, who,s tank? Yours. There are certain animals that we just can,t keep in small tanks, a Manderin is the same or the Blue Linkea star,

Sorry if the truth hurt, sorry i didnt smooth up to you like your other followers but too bad.

160 lbs Rock, 3 inches Argonite, Big Fuge with Cheato and Rock,

Frogspawn, Torch, Grn and Blk Flor, Brain, Leathers, Cabbage Coral, Crotea Clam, Zoas, Mushrooms, Gsp,

Foxface, Purple Tang, Leapard Wrasse, Engineer Goby, 2x B&W Clowns, 10 Turbos, 10 Nazz. Emerald Crab, Blood Shrimp, 2x Pepperments,
Hamish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 10:03 AM   #17
Abner
I drink my fishwater!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamish View Post
In denial You bought it Jackass, it didn,t just show up in your tank, the second you saw it, you killed it, don,t be in denial, your tank couldn,t support it, who,s tank? Yours. There are certain animals that we just can,t keep in small tanks, a Manderin is the same or the Blue Linkea star,

Sorry if the truth hurt, sorry i didnt smooth up to you like your other followers but too bad.
Can I ask you a question though? Who the fuck do you think you are? Crawling out the woodwork looking for relevance like you know it all in the hobby. Just so you know your words don't mean anything to me....my mother didn't coddle me and send me to school thinking that what people say will affect me. You just showing everyone in here that you are an asshole looking for some attention. Guess what this is the last bit you gonna get from me. Go suck a dick.

Old 06-14-2019, 09:33 AM   #18
DoubleEricG

Feedback Score: (0)
DoubleEricG is on a distinguished road

and Hamish is the guy that just killed at all the stuff in his tank as well in another thread.... gotta love a newbie providing education to others..
DoubleEricG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 03:53 PM   #19
Abner
I drink my fishwater!!

Things are progressing nicely. Little bit of an issue with byropsis, some hair algae, one spot with some bubble algae but all in all nothing that worries me too much. If anyone has any suggestions for the algae issues please chime in. If anyone is interested in a healthy mated clown pair please let me know.

Old 06-24-2019, 11:12 PM   #20
loonie
Devoted Member

Feedback Score: (28)
loonie is on a distinguished road

Hair algae can be very messy, especially when they die. If you do not have SPS. not so much of a issue. Cleaning with brush help and cleaning crew do some job too.

If you are interested to sell your clowns, what price are you asking, pm me. I am keeping different types of clown pairs, hoping one day I can be successful breeding them.
loonie is offline   Reply With Quote