GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Plants for 1$

5K views 31 replies 13 participants last post by  jimstreetz 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
$1 Dollar Plants - Brand New Species

Man, life's been busy and these plants just keep growing like mad!

Species available for sale:

Elatine Triandra $1 for 2 x 2"

Myriophyllum Tuberculatum $ for 5 STEMS

Stargrass $1 for 3 stems

Bacopa Caroliniana $1 for 2 stems

Ludwigia Repens $1 for 2 stems

Hydrocotyle verticillata 1 portion available

Cardamine lyrata/Japanese Cress $ portions, beautiful, hardy, creeping plant!

Javafern, windelov fern

Minimum Purchase $10. First come first serve, limited quantity. PICK UP ONLY Downtown Toronto, near College Subway.

Which Plants would you like to see on sale next? Leave a comment below!

Glosso Elatinoid?

Echinodorrus Ozelot? Echinodorus Flame?

Dwarf hair grass?

Hydrocotyle verticillata?

Ludwigia glandulosa? arcuata? brevipe?

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Don't forget my signature ! If there's enough to go around, plus I get to Markham every couple of weeks. I'll be there again two weeks from the 15th November, that's a Thursday.

#9 ·
I can vouch for the quality of his plants, having got some from him before. Could not ask for nicer ones. The nurii were tiny plantlets, but that's what he said they were, so they fit the description and it is a slow grower. They were very healthy,very clean, nice roots on the nurii I got before.

#14 ·
Hi,
Sorry I do not ship at the moment but I'll consider doing that in the future. Meanwhile, you can contact Fishfur, she helps to pick up plants and ship them out for remote members. She's dropping by this weekend, if you let her know what you want, she can just pick some up for you.
Cheers

#18 ·
Hello,

I'd love to grab some tiger lotus and bacopi stems - when are you in the Markham area? Or able to meet at an Al's location (Scarb,NY,Newmkt,Vaughan).

Let me know.

Cheers,
Aaron

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.