GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Blue Zaire Kapampa Frontosas

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Dewy15 
#1 · (Edited)
January 4th Update
These were sold and picked up within the first four hours of posting. I may have some more available for sale in mid to late March. If you are interested send me a note.

Original Post
I have some Blue Zaire "Kapampa" frontosas available for sale. This is a beautiful fish that will get quite blue (almost purple) as they mature. Please take a look at the pics to see some of their older cousins that come from the same line.

Size: 2-2.5"
Diet: Tropical Tanganyikan flake, Tropical Tanganyikan Chips, Northfin Cichlid pellet and NLS Cichlid pellet

Price: $17.00 each (minimum quantity is 5) or ten for $150.00.

Prices are reasonable and firm. If you check out the LFS for this specific type of frontosa you will notice they are a) hard to find and b) quite expensive if you do.

Pictures are mine, I am no photographer, although these turned out okay for once. The first three pics are of the fish for sale (2-2.5"). Pictures 4-7 are older relatives of the smaller fish for sale (two separate groups, mid-size and larger, not for sale). I include them to show the potential colours of the fish I am selling.

Location - Whitby.

Sorry, not interested in trades. Pick-up is in Whitby

If interested or have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM. Please don't post a question in the thread as I don't always check the post, but I always see my PM notifications.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
January 4th Update
These were sold and picked up within the first four hours of posting. I may have some more available for sale in mid to late March. If you are interested send me a note.

Original Post
I have some Blue Zaire "Kapampa" frontosas available for sale. This is a beautiful fish that will get quite blue (almost purple) as they mature. Please take a look at the pics to see some of their older cousins that come from the same line.

Size: 2-2.5"
Diet: Tropical Tanganyikan flake, Tropical Tanganyikan Chips, Northfin Cichlid pellet and NLS Cichlid pellet

Price: $17.00 each (minimum quantity is 5) or ten for $150.00.

Prices are reasonable and firm. If you check out the LFS for this specific type of frontosa you will notice they are a) hard to find and b) quite expensive if you do.

Pictures are mine, I am no photographer, although these turned out okay for once. The first three pics are of the fish for sale (2-2.5"). Pictures 4-7 are older relatives of the smaller fish for sale (two separate groups, mid-size and larger, not for sale). I include them to show the potential colours of the fish I am selling.

Location - Whitby.

Sorry, not interested in trades. Pick-up is in Whitby

If interested or have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM. Please don't post a question in the thread as I don't always check the post, but I always see my PM notifications.