GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Bulk Reef Supply October Group Order!

20K views 34 replies 11 participants last post by  Jackson 
#1 ·
Let's get a Bulk Reef Supply (BRS) group buy going for October!!

*Email or pm me your email address that you use for your BRS account as well as your last name*. - Very Important!

If you don't have a BRS account then head on over to their website and set one up!

We need a minimum of 10 members to qualify for the group buy pricing so sign on up!

I will close this group buy on a Oct 27th for an Oct 29th order. If you want in on this order then please get me your information no later than 6 pm Sunday night on the 27th.

The duty and custom charges are looked after by BRS. All you pay for is shipping fees and taxes and it is shipped right to your door!

Great Example:

BRS 5 Stage RO/DI System 75GPD - retails for $159.99 but you would pay the group buy price which is $143.99 (confirmed with BRS).
Reid from BRS also indicated that the group buy discount on qualifying items is anywhere from 10% to 20% off!!!!

You are not obliged to buy anything so if you are just thinking about it sign up anyways in case you change your mind!

1. Liz

See less See more
#4 ·
I need your BRS email and last name for the order.

#3 ·

*Email or pm me your email address that you use for your BRS account as well as your last name*. - Very Important!

If you don't have a BRS account then head on over to their website and set one up!

We need a minimum of 10 members to qualify for the group buy pricing so sign on up!

I will close this group buy on a Oct 27th for an Oct 29th order. If you want in on this order then please get me your information no later than 6 pm Sunday night on the 27th.

The duty and custom charges are looked after by BRS. All you pay for is shipping fees and taxes and it is shipped right to your door!

Great Example:

BRS 5 Stage RO/DI System 75GPD - retails for $159.99 but you would pay the group buy price which is $143.99 (confirmed with BRS).
Reid from BRS also indicated that the group buy discount on qualifying items is anywhere from 10% to 20% off!!!!

You are not obliged to buy anything so if you are just thinking about it sign up anyways in case you change your mind!

1. Liz
2. canzilla

#6 ·

Great Example:

1. Liz
2. canzilla
3. Alx.in.mississauga

#7 ·

Great Example:

1. Liz
2. canzilla
3. Alx.in.mississauga
4. Chromey

#11 ·

Great Example:

1. Liz
2. canzilla
3. Alx.in.mississauga
4. Chromey
5. sig

#12 ·
Only 5 more members needed so that we can qualify for the group discounts!

Sign on up - you don't even need to buy anything we just need 10 members and their email addresses to submit to qualify for the rest that want to order.

#14 ·

Great Example:

1. Liz
2. canzilla
3. Alx.in.mississauga
4. Chromey
5. sig
6. jkoot

#16 ·

Great Example:

1. Liz
2. canzilla
3. Alx.in.mississauga
4. Chromey
5. sig
6. jkoot
7. jxu225

#19 ·
looks like BRS will start loosing money soon..:D
2 years ago I couldn't find lots of things locally that I needed to start up my tank. Today, I can find things easily and now that Wiseguyaquatics is selling bulk additives (except GFO..hint hint Phil :rolleyes:) I order less and less from BRS.

#20 ·

Great Example:

1. Liz
2. canzilla
3. Alx.in.mississauga
4. Chromey
5. sig
6. jkoot
7. jxu225
8. fury165

#21 ·

Great Example:

1. Liz
2. canzilla
3. Alx.in.mississauga
4. Chromey
5. sig
6. jkoot
7. jxu225
8. fury165
9. Jaysan

#23 ·

Great Example:

1. Liz
2. canzilla
3. Alx.in.mississauga
4. Chromey
5. sig
6. jkoot
7. jxu225
8. fury165
9. Jaysan
10. Nicholas

#26 ·
You will get an email from BRS on Tues (usually around noon) saying that the group order has started. It is at this point that you can start shopping. Once you log in and look at the items you will see the lowest price that you pay as part of the group buy order.
Do NOT order until you get a email from BRS.

#28 ·
One day left to join the group buy so don't wait to sign up!

#30 ·
Hi Liz
Just stumbled on this thread. Is it too late to join?:confused:
I sent your email address in but not sure if you will be part of the group buy without your last name too? So, if you don't get an email from BRS on Tues then email them and tell that you are part of this group buy and want to be added.

#32 ·
WE can do one right now but I would need 10 names before Sunday if we want to submit it for boxing week sales?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.