GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Cinderblocks

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Kimchi24 
#1 ·
Anyone know where to get Cinder blocks?

I checked 2 home depots and they said its seasonal so they don't carry anymore. I need this cinder block stand built soon, my grow outs are getting too big for their tanks!

Also just as a side note, anybody find any cheap t8 shop lights? I feel like I'm not checking the right places

#3 ·
cinder blocks

other then home depot and lowes who are seasonal
try building supply places , off the top of my head I know theres a place called Parkview in the Bermondsey and occonor area .. in scarb

#5 ·
I have decorative cement blocks that could be used in place of cinder blocks. Im pretty sure i have 6 of them at home. They are about 12 inches tall and 5-6 inches thick. I'll check tonight if interested. I'm located near Big Als Mississauga.

#9 ·
I assume you mean concrete blocks as cinder blocks are made from slag and not very common around here. If you cant find any close I can get them for you and drop them off next time I'm in the thornhill area .they are 16" long and 8" high x width from 4-12" I would probably be in thornhill sometime in the coming week.............george

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.