Wanted for new system Sump, Skimmer,dc return etc - GTA Aquaria Forum - Aquarium Fish & Plants serving the Greater Toronto Area.
GTA Aquaria Forum - Aquarium Fish & Plants serving the Greater Toronto Area.

Go Back   GTA Aquaria Forum - Aquarium Fish & Plants serving the Greater Toronto Area. > GREATER TORONTO AREA MARKETPLACE > Buy, Sell & Trade > Hardware and Dry Goods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Advertise

Hardware and Dry Goods All tanks, equipment, food, medications and the like go in here! :) Please fish related items only.

Old 09-02-2019, 04:14 AM   #1
James32

Feedback Score: (10)
James32 has a spectacular aura about
Wanted Wanted for new system Sump, Skimmer,dc return etc

Hello there reef friends I am getting back in the hobby and I am trying to get some things together I am looking for gear that is in good condition. I need a Skimmer one rated for 100 gallons and another rated for 240 gallons heavy stocked also I need 2 Sumps One really nice one for my 180 gallon 37x37x30 preferably 40 gallons or more up to 65 gallons and one average looking for my 60 gallon frag tank preferably 30 to 55 gallons. I also need a god DC return pump 1600 gph min and up and one for frag tank dc return around the same I also need leds for the frag tank it 48x20x16 Also a Good calcium reactor for my 180 with co2 and regulator and a few other odds and ends I will post them as I go. I have a lot of thing I could use for trade reef related and also a lot that is not reef related for part cash part trade or straight trade or whatever. I am on a tight budget anyways thank you kindly for reading and message me if you have anything like this or even if you know an online store with a great deal. I will post pics and what I have to trade when I get a chance. I have a lot of work ahead of me and a lot of gear to find
Cheers
James32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2019, 08:23 PM   #2
in_flight15

Feedback Score: (1)
in_flight15 is on a distinguished road

your pm's are full so i'll post here

saw your post, i'm just in the process of tearing down my 220G tank due to a basement reno and have the following available

Reeflo orca 200 no leaks, no rust and fully functional good for 200-600g

here's some info but google is your friend https://www.customaquatic.com/estore...=PS-MTORCA-250

Schuran Jetstream 1 calcium reactor with tank and regulator

I also have a reeflo snapper and reeflo orca that i used as main return and backup return when i was doing maintenance

and finally a Schuran jetskim 150 skimmer that is good from 75g-250g

lmk if you're interested and we can discuss price and can send you pics if you'd like

all fully functional, no damage guaranteed

Last edited by in_flight15; 09-16-2019 at 07:19 PM..
in_flight15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calcium reactor , leds , pump , skimmer , sump