GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Sponsors area cleanup/overhaul

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  nc208082 
#1 ·
I was looking at our sponsors and saw some that are no longer in business or just haven't posted in years. As well as non site people advertising work services and livestock services beyond that of a hobbyist.

We need better incentives for our sponsors who are here and to attract more active ones who are willing to come join us.

Just my personal thought but the sponsors section should be cleaned up and non active ones possibly removed. As well as contacting those who are offering business services to either stop or pay the fee the other sponsors do.

any other thoughts?
maybe feedback from some sponsors to things they would like to see changed?

#6 ·
Well, I never said delete - I agree theres useful stuff there. Maybe create an "archive" folder? then everything you move there stays searchable.

I only mentioned that subsection of the site in particular as i recently moved to mississauga and noticed that club on the forum. Hope it didn't seem like i was picking things to make a point

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.