GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Aspidoras Albater group (like dwarf cory)

706 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  msky02 
#1 · (Edited)
ON HOLD TILL AFTER THE HOLIDAYS.

Hi,

I have a group of 8 to 10 Aspidoras Albater (havent counted yet), which I have for the right owner, for 20$ only, for pick-up in Oakville Ontario. They are like dwarf corydoras, but more active and nicer and a little bigger, and very gentle. You wont find these in the shops. Reason of sell is closing down the aquarium and thus no room for them.

These were purchased from the breeder Bwhiskered (still a member of this forum) a 2 years back, so you can even contact him for reference or information. This is by far my favorite small fish for the community tank, and i have been purchasing these over the years from the breeder.

Pls contact me with the following information
- Aquarium Size they will be going into
- The Fish that are already there where the Aspidoras Albater will be joining them, and about how many of them.
- How long was the aquarium set up.
- Type of Substrate

I also do have about 4 Khuli Loach and 2 or 3 Chery Barbs and 1 Platy. They would be free for the right owner, pls advise on the above.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.