GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Holiday Raok Thread

34K views 64 replies 28 participants last post by  saltydawg 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, for those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about. RAOK stands for Random Act Of Kindness. The idea behind this thread is to unload some of our unwanted items that I know we all have laying around in storage taking up space somewhere, and pass it on to someone who could use/want it. Everything offered must be offered for just the cost of shipping only (or completely free if you are allowing pick up/delivery). Everyone will be limited to claiming 2 items at the most to make it fair.
What you want to offer is completely up to you but you must be willing to part with it for free.

I will be going through my fish stuff tomorrow and will be adding some things here soon, so stay tuned. Everyone else, feel free to add your items whenever you want!!

#63 ·
Raok rock

I have some red Lava rocks in the garage, enough to do a nice little mountain with caves and stuff in a 75g

Exactly how much in kg or how many rocks... Not sure is in the garage for a long time.

If interested let me know

I also have a fairly useless one gallon plastic beta aquarium kind of thing, with gravel filter and lid+light
Well it's not useless, definitely better than a beta bowl... But not exactly a roomy tank...

Let me know

I am in the m2n3w3

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.