GTA Aquarium Forums banner

GTAa 's Christmas Tree Vote!

4K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  gunnerx 
#1 ·
If you celebrate Christmas and happen to set up a tree, we would love to see them!

Pat3612 has been nice enough to offer up a prize for us! Its a 20 dollar gift cert to Big als or petsmart (Correct pat?)

So when you get your tree set up send in a pic and we will take a vote for the best tree! :)

Due date and vote will be boxing day (might change)

So... Please PM Ciddian with your photo and see if you win this best christmas tree photo!

#7 ·
Lmao. I know. By the time i find spots to fit timers etc I already have three. I am having a friend over this weekend and we are going to wire my stand properly. I want all my power cords hidden as well as airline. The poly tubing worked great for air/c02 as it is very ridgid and will not pinch. But the problem is all the power cords are dif lenghts and I want them all nice and tidy.
Guess I am gonna lose one of my hoodlights until Jan.
If I add another bar I will prob start popping my breaker!

#8 ·
Hehehe UTS! That would be awesome!

I am gunna make sure to get photos of my mums tree since we dont have room in my box of an apartment. Heh.

#14 ·
I don't set up my tree because I've always had a pet that would find them fun to be up. (first an iguana and now a pigeon) I do keep a miniature xmas tree on my wargame table :p

#16 ·
Mum got a tree today! :) She's letting one of my sisters friends stay at her house because of home troubles. So he went and bought us a tree.. A very nice one too ^^

As soon as its done i'll take some photos!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.