GTA Aquarium Forums banner

LF: Canister Filter

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Dman 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, my Eheim quit on me :(. Would've ended up with a soaked floor, but luckily foresaw this happening and kept it in a bucket. Even that bucket was overflowing and some had spilt onto the floor. I looked for a leak, but couldn't find one.

Alright, so i'm looking for a canister filter that has a gph of around 270 (more is better obviously). Please must be a working setup, with hoses, fittings, media, etc. Please no self made filters. Thanks for taking a look at this thread.

#8 ·
Hey everyone, my Eheim quit on me :(. Would've ended up with a soaked floor, but luckily foresaw this happening and kept it in a bucket. Even that bucket was overflowing and some had spilt onto the floor. I looked for a leak, but couldn't find one.

Alright, so i'm looking for a canister filter that has a gph of around 270 (more is better obviously). Please must be a working setup, with hoses, fittings, media, etc. Please no self made filters. Thanks for taking a look at this thread.
Thanks Jackson.
I have a Rena Filstar XP4 for sale. Its brand new in the box and comes with everything you need including media. I have 3 of these running on my tanks and think they're the best filters for the money.

I had an Eheim Pro II 2028 do that as well. There was a hairline crack on the quick disconnect valve. I went to buy a new one and discovered they cost $40 plus tax. Eheim parts are so expensive. I sold all my Eheim Pro II filters and switched to Rena. I'm glad I did.
--
Paul

#9 ·
Hi everyone, i'm really sorry I didn't get to updating this thread earlier.

It turns out that after much perseverance, I managed to fix my 2028. If anyone wants some details on how I fixed it, feel free to pm me.

Thanks for looking.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.