GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Hilarious Stuff...

3K views 23 replies 6 participants last post by  someguy 
#1 ·
#3 ·
I actually saw "Hackers" when it came out in the theatre. I went with a bunch of math/engineering/compsci friends. We were the only people in the theatre except for a couple who couldn't have cared less what was on the screen. We laughed our heads off the entire time, it was so dumb.

#20 ·
I have used pair programming myself before, its kinda fun. It helps to find a partner that you work well with as you really need to be in sync. The programming language is all open-source, you can find it on the internet if you don't know how. I have successfully written four programs using this method, but the code is so compressed that you have to wait about 9 months for the code to compile. But its worth the wait to see how the software's advanced AI slowly takes over the daily operation of your systems. The drawback is that the adaptive code will tend to assimilate any malware found in any of the other programs it interacts with, leaving me to constantly have to debug the code and add in new sets of instructions. But I figure that by the time I'm old, my programs will have stored enough information in their database in order to provide me with enough income for a comfortable retirement.

:D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

#23 ·
Currently I use pair programming to help programmers to interract, learn from each other and write uniform code. Hopefully then better quality and follow standard and maybe no code review needed and subsequently effort will be more efficient. its definately useful.

I have used pair programming myself before, its kinda fun. It helps to find a partner that you work well with as you really need to be in sync. The programming language is all open-source, you can find it on the internet if you don't know how. I have successfully written four programs using this method, but the code is so compressed that you have to wait about 9 months for the code to compile. But its worth the wait to see how the software's advanced AI slowly takes over the daily operation of your systems. The drawback is that the adaptive code will tend to assimilate any malware found in any of the other programs it interacts with, leaving me to constantly have to debug the code and add in new sets of instructions. But I figure that by the time I'm old, my programs will have stored enough information in their database in order to provide me with enough income for a comfortable retirement.

:D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.