Any Oddball Club? - Page 4 - GTA Aquaria Forum - Aquarium Fish & Plants serving the Greater Toronto Area.
GTA Aquaria Forum - Aquarium Fish & Plants serving the Greater Toronto Area.

Go Back   GTA Aquaria Forum - Aquarium Fish & Plants serving the Greater Toronto Area. > GREATER TORONTO AREA MARKETPLACE > GTA CLUBS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Advertise

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 12:30 PM   #31
h_s

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackninja View Post
How does a comment like best post ever suddenly turn to H_S in quotes. "The blackninja is infamous on another forum (some of you may know) for stirring things up needlessly. It got him suspended.

time to lock this one (Eric, Jess)"

Very odd this sudden change H_S !! and we are on topic for oddball clubs so why deny someone his request.
exactly what byronicle said. The first comment was funny but then you got carried away.

It's the repetition that makes it less funny. I thought you might be reformed after your banishment from the other forum.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2009, 01:02 PM   #32
blackninja
Devoted Member

Feedback Score: (0)
blackninja can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by h_s View Post
exactly what byronicle said. The first comment was funny but then you got carried away.

It's the repetition that makes it less funny. I thought you might be reformed after your banishment from the other forum.
I don't think I was repeating myself. If you noticed there were several other post/posters after the my original comment and I was responding to those post. I was told GTA was different from other forums but it did not take too long before you guys started attacking a new comer with all kinds of childish name calling. Here is a comment by Cory "Vince, you crack me up LOL. " from the post "Help me be a better person." Here is another and this is from you. "best post ever Vince....." I don't read that on other post.
Old 12-14-2009, 01:29 PM   #33
1dime
Up-and-comer

Feedback Score: (2)
1dime is on a distinguished road

What's all the nonsense about..keep the peace

Buy my lights..25 cents discount if baught on this thread only.

Thanks

Old 12-14-2009, 02:40 PM   #34
blackninja
Devoted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1dime View Post
What's all the nonsense about..keep the peace

Buy my lights..25 cents discount if baught on this thread only.

Thanks
Peace be upon you too bro. Just spotted another ambiguity. Do you mean to say 25 percent discount if bought on this thread only. A 25% discount will make the sale more attractive instead of 25 cents so which is it?
Old 12-14-2009, 03:02 PM   #35
bigfishy
Datnoid's faN

Feedback Score: (113)
bigfishy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackninja View Post
I don't think I was repeating myself. If you noticed there were several other post/posters after the my original comment and I was responding to those post. I was told GTA was different from other forums but it did not take too long before you guys started attacking a new comer with all kinds of childish name calling. Here is a comment by Cory "Vince, you crack me up LOL. " from the post "Help me be a better person." Here is another and this is from you. "best post ever Vince....." I don't read that on other post.
If you find it funny, go read http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/, because I made over 100+ of these UNIQUE thread over there!

Old 12-14-2009, 03:24 PM   #36
blackninja
Devoted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfishy View Post
If you find it funny, go read http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/, because I made over 100+ of these UNIQUE thread over there!

We should stay with the GTA forum. I too contribute to many forums and the experience is always good. I am sure you are a very funny guy so I was a bit surprised you reacted so strongly. Most of your post suggest you are overbearingly apologetic. Go ahead crack a good one this is your thread after all and we can all do with a good laugh right now.
Old 12-14-2009, 05:53 PM   #37
Darkside
Hot Tamale

Feedback Score: (5)
Darkside is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by h_s View Post
The blackninja is infamous on another forum (some of you may know) for stirring things up needlessly. It got him suspended.

time to lock this one (Eric, Jess)
Yes, on PN blackninja spent all his time trolling the boards and fabricating his bizarre stories, picking on posters and denouncing science. Currently he's enjoying his third suspension on those boards and from my own experiences, I just hope none of you are in the sciences. lol I have a feeling that he practiced a little thread necromancy just to start an argument. He could have trolled any thread asking if tangs were fish from Tanganyika, the metal protrusion that forms the handle of a tool or a tasty beverage. I think he's picking on bigfishy just to antagonize.
Old 12-14-2009, 07:39 PM   #38
Ciddian

Feedback Score: (33)
Ciddian has a brilliant future Ciddian has a brilliant future Ciddian has a brilliant future

OKay had your fill then?... This thread is closed.

No more of this crap on the site okay? We are all grown ups, or at least I figured but who knows when one sits down in front of their comp and has nothing better to do.

Anyone.. please feel free to PM any of the mods if this stuff comes up again. Be nice to each other, no highschool Bs ya?

Where is your calimari? ~_^

Closed Thread