GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Your Age By Diner & Restaurant Math

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Riceburner 
#1 ·
Calculating your age from eating out and it takes only a few minute with a calculator and a few days without one if you are mathematically challenged:D

Work this out as you read. Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out! This is not one of those waste of time thingy. It's fun.

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to go out to eat. (more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2.

3. Add 5.

4. Multiply it by 50.

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1760;
if you haven't, add 1759.

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

You should have a three digit number. The first digit was your original number (i.e., how many times you want to go out to restaurants in a week).

The next two numbers are -----

YOUR AGE ! ------ :cool:

This method will not work for new baby that were born in the year 2010.

See less See more
#3 ·
You are correct there is nothing mysterious about this but it is a FUN formula to get your age but I don't know how you can get your age in only step 5 & 6:confused:

I just got this email in the morning and just want to share it with all the GTAA members since it worked for me and want to know if it work for others:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.