Dras Aquariama 2008! - Page 3 - GTA Aquaria Forum - Aquarium Fish & Plants serving the Greater Toronto Area.
GTA Aquaria Forum - Aquarium Fish & Plants serving the Greater Toronto Area.

Go Back   GTA Aquaria Forum - Aquarium Fish & Plants serving the Greater Toronto Area. > GREATER TORONTO AREA MARKETPLACE > GTA CLUBS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Advertise

Old 04-06-2008, 03:55 PM   #21
Ciddian

Feedback Score: (33)
Ciddian has a brilliant future Ciddian has a brilliant future Ciddian has a brilliant future

Haaa...... i never did get plants like i had planned. I walked away with some Platies, 5 BN plecos, and a new pair of panchex, ohh and a female betta...

I only dropped 25 bucks I had to leave otherwise i would be in heaps of trouble. LOL I left Kat... I wonder what else she picked up. XD

It was so nice to meet you shooter!

Where is your calimari? ~_^

Last edited by Ciddian; 04-06-2008 at 08:51 PM..
Ciddian is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2008, 04:59 PM   #22
hotpandesal

Feedback Score: (1)
hotpandesal is on a distinguished road

missed you guys! i was there and do not know who's who. anyway just to let u know, got 6 juvie german blue rams for 10 bux (yes, 10 bux!) i believe it came from the same seller as tabatha because alsmost all of them have the same pkg. i got a wendtii for $4 and tubifex for $4.
hotpandesal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 06:46 PM   #23
Tabatha
Devoted Member

Feedback Score: (23)
Tabatha has a spectacular aura about

Damn you got some sweet deals! How late did you stay? Apparently the deals get better and better the later you stay. I'm going to volunteer next year!
Tabatha is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2008, 09:15 PM   #24
Ciddian

Ciddian has a brilliant future Ciddian has a brilliant future Ciddian has a brilliant future

Photos! Sorry they are poo in the bag photos but i'll get more later

HM female betta

1 of 5 of the BN plecos

Fundulopanchax sjoestedti (O_o) "orange"

Smile!

Old 04-06-2008, 09:58 PM   #25
hotpandesal

Feedback Score: (1)
hotpandesal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabatha View Post
Damn you got some sweet deals! How late did you stay? Apparently the deals get better and better the later you stay. I'm going to volunteer next year!
not so late though, around 230PM. and you're right, there were stuff that were auctioned at a real sweeet bargain. it was my first time to go to a show/auction and it was quite an awesome experience that i am already planning to go to the next one

Ciddian, nice catch you got!
hotpandesal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 10:01 PM   #26
Tabatha
Devoted Member

Feedback Score: (23)
Tabatha has a spectacular aura about

Cid, those are great photos! I didn't get a good look at your betta, she's beautiful!

Since I didn't stay long enough at the show, Menagerie got some sparkling gourami, I'm going to get a trio for my office tank. Apparently there'll be more fish at the next DRAS meeting on Tuesday!
Tabatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 10:45 PM   #27
shooterKD

Feedback Score: (17)
shooterKD is on a distinguished road

It was very nice meeting you too Ciddian!

I started the day with a few parking lot deals that were previously setup... Got a 10 gallon complete setup, a Big Al's Stingray stand for the 10 gallon, a small piece of planted driftwood with Java Moss and baby Java Fern attached, and a bunch of snails(puffer food) from Ciddian. At the auction, I picked up a HUGE Amazon Sword, a very nice, large Java Fern, and 5 Cryptocoryne Wendtii plants! I was very, very pleased with my haul for the day. I left around 2:30, but wish I coulda stayed later to try and pick up a few more plants for cheap... Oh well, just gotta find some other people/places to get the rest of my plants from...
shooterKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 11:28 PM   #28
nightowl1350
Devoted Member

Feedback Score: (4)
nightowl1350 is on a distinguished road

sounds like it was a good auction for all your buyers.

Glad you enjoyed it and got some great deals. I missed this one, but not looking for more fish anyway.

Great pics and that is one nice fat female betta Ciddian.

Planning on breeding her? If so the fry are tiny once they start swimming so try to find micro worms or something small.
Old 04-06-2008, 11:32 PM   #29
Ciddian

naw no breeding for me atm. Have flags right now.. And dont try to persuade me nightowl! LoL

I was thinking about it... But the bob would murder me. Perhaps i could try to hide them? LOL

I didnt grab any cultures.. I should have for sure...

Old 04-07-2008, 12:56 AM   #30
Katalyst

Feedback Score: (26)
Katalyst has a spectacular aura about

I sold today so I was there from 8am-7:30pm. I picked up the biggest tiger lily I have ever seen! A breeding pair of King Tigers, a Royal Pleco and some German Rams. There were insane deals to be had at the end of the day. I can't wait until the next one next month.

Am off to bed!

It was so nice to meet you Tabatha and Jess you are always so much fun! We should all meet for lunch or something. Jess I love your little betta she's beautiful!
Katalyst is offline   Reply With Quote