lakeshore aquarium??? - Page 3 - GTA Aquaria Forum - Aquarium Fish & Plants serving the Greater Toronto Area.
GTA Aquaria Forum - Aquarium Fish & Plants serving the Greater Toronto Area.

Go Back   GTA Aquaria Forum - Aquarium Fish & Plants serving the Greater Toronto Area. > GREATER TORONTO AREA MARKETPLACE > General Marketplace Discussion > Store Profiles & Reviews
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Advertise

Store Profiles & Reviews Your favourite stores reviewed by the GTAA community. Please keep all reviews constructive and inline with forum rules!

Old 03-22-2014, 07:57 PM   #21
mistersprinkles
Banned

Feedback Score: (4)
mistersprinkles is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel66n View Post
I was speaking with Mike at Finatics last night and one of their customers came to his store and told him how crappy his fish were compared to Lakeshore. That speaks volumes about people and what they perceive.
I hope Mike set that dumbass straight.
mistersprinkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2014, 08:14 PM   #22
DireWolf

Feedback Score: (3)
DireWolf will become famous soon enough

Wait til the peacocks they bought from these clowns at Lakeshore Aquarium lose all their colour in 2-3 months because the steroids have worn of, rotflmao!! Then they will feel stupid for those comments to Mike.
DireWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 05:17 PM   #23
DireWolf

DireWolf will become famous soon enough

A friend just left my place and said he popped into Lakeshore Aquarium today. Owner admitted the 2-3" Peacocks in many of the tanks are from Taiwan and are juiced with hormones.
DireWolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2014, 05:51 PM   #24
mistersprinkles
Banned

Feedback Score: (4)
mistersprinkles is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DireWolf View Post
Owner admitted the 2-3" Peacocks in many of the tanks are from Taiwan and are juiced with hormones.
We knew that already. The fact that the owner admitted it is further evidence of his lack of common sense.

There should be some sort of LFS standards comission that goes around and certifies LFS in the GTA. If you don't make the cut, you get shut down.
mistersprinkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 02:54 AM   #25
CandidPets

Feedback Score: (7)
CandidPets is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

this is really mississauga aquarium? The guy pulled the exact same stuff on me.

did you see the outside of his store is exactly like finatics????
CandidPets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 06:33 PM   #26
CandidPets

CandidPets is on a distinguished road

When i was at lakeshore/Mississauga aquarium I asked to see a fish priced at 20 dollars he told his customer to go help me? Talk about lazy! he would not even help he told his customer to "GO see what he want" The fish was priced at 20 I wanted it. I doubled checked the species. The customer agreed on the species and price listed. Then the owner came. Said yes that is the species listed but the price is wrong the price is double! So i just walked away. Worst experience ever.

There is a lot of drama going on about stuff on their facebook review page some unhappy customers that only went in once.

THe thing is they have AMAZING DISCUSS AND FLOWERHORNS! The vendor for those is here if they can go direct to vendor or find another place that carries the same quality. HIs discuss is what i think makes him stay in business.

Can we put the title of this thread to Mississauga aquarium?
CandidPets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 06:44 PM   #27
bruce845
Devoted Member

bruce845 is on a distinguished road

"he told his customer to go help me?"
...mmmm are you sure it wasnt his staff? He has plained clothed staff yknow lol.

Been to mississauga aquarium a few times, the younger guy is helpful (im assuming hes the son of the owner) and honest, refused to sell fish that i wanted due to illness he suspected

And every store has negative reviews on facebook, some legit but most are just miserable people looking to vent their misplaced anger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandidPets View Post
When i was at lakeshore/Mississauga aquarium I asked to see a fish priced at 20 dollars he told his customer to go help me? Talk about lazy! he would not even help he told his customer to "GO see what he want" The fish was priced at 20 I wanted it. I doubled checked the species. The customer agreed on the species and price listed. Then the owner came. Said yes that is the species listed but the price is wrong the price is double! So i just walked away. Worst experience ever.

There is a lot of drama going on about stuff on their facebook review page some unhappy customers that only went in once.

THe thing is they have AMAZING DISCUSS AND FLOWERHORNS! The vendor for those is here if they can go direct to vendor or find another place that carries the same quality. HIs discuss is what i think makes him stay in business.

Can we put the title of this thread to Mississauga aquarium?
bruce845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 10:13 PM   #28
Dis
Devoted Member

Dis is on a distinguished road

You can't just say quality discus unless you know where they are coming from
Dis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 12:58 AM   #29
bruce845
Devoted Member

bruce845 is on a distinguished road

Its on their facebook that they get it from Hoang Watabe of Vietnam @ www.altumsanddiscusaquarium.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dis View Post
You can't just say quality discus unless you know where they are coming from
bruce845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 06:15 PM   #30
lexxajett

Feedback Score: (0)
lexxajett is on a distinguished road

Went in here a few weeks ago. Aquarium section of the stores closed, now they only sell flowers.
lexxajett is offline   Reply With Quote