GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Eheim 2213 canister filters with everything, $100, Eglinton and Royal York + downtown

3K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  igor.kanshyn 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm selling two used Eheim Classic 2213 filters.
Aquarium professionals and experienced hobbyists know that Eheim makes the best filter. They are reliable, powerful, silent and easy to assembly.

I have two filter, both of them were used to about 3 years. I was using them in 20g tanks with under-gravel filter. However, these guys can handle up to 65g tanks.

The filters are coming with all the tubes, suction cups and media, intake, spray bars and etc. I have just recently dismount and cleaned them.

One filter comes with the box and manual, some items are not used. Look at the pictures.
The second filter do not have an original box, some media is replaced with lava beads and some suction caps are not origin.

The first filter is $100, the second is $90.
Pick up near Eglinton and Royal York intersection or near Bloor/Young subway station by request.

Everything is in perfect working conditions.

Eheim's Classic style canister filters provide top of the line quality in filtration. The simple, yet highly effective Classic design provides three stages of filtration -- mechanical, chemical & biological -- to keep your water clean, clear and healthy for your beloved aquarium inhabitants! The compact design includes a large volume canister with a super quiet pump and all of the accessories you need to run your filtration, right out of the box!

Includes Media Includes Ehfisubstrate, Ehfimech, one each carbon, fine and coarse filter pads.
Flow Rate 116 gph
Power Cord Length 6 ft.
Warranty 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
UL Listed Yes
Max Tank Size 66 gal.
Length 6.3 in.
Width 6.3 in.
Height 13 in.

Amazon.ca sells it as well: https://www.amazon.ca/EHEIM-Classic-External-Canister-Filter-Model/dp/B0002AQXTA

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.