GTA Aquarium Forums banner

4 Foot tall Serious Professional Skimmer

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  James32 
#1 ·
I am selling an AE Tech ETSS 1400 XR Protein Skimmer this skimmer is rated for aquariums up to 600 Gallons and heavily stocked it has a foot print of 9-1/2 by 12 inches and is 48 inches tall. Here is a link to a website that is selling them http://www.customhydroponic.com/est...ssionid=AB53BBE2B0D244EBD7FD948198FA256C.jvm1

This skimmer has dual beckets and holds 8 gallons of water so it is also a good way to add more water to your system. I do have a pump with it (they don't sell them with the pump) but it needs repaired it works but it is loud due to needing a new seal cost for seal is around $5-20 bucks The pump was bought Brand new 2 years ago and is a Gen-x Pcx100 external pump I will through the pump in if you buy the skimmer. I do have it setup and running so if you want to see it work that is not a problem. right now I am asking best offer skimmer is in good condition and has no problems at all works like new and with a little cleaning looks almost new. If you are a serious buyer make me a "reasonable" offer . These skimmers are very hard to come by and do an excellent job on tanks 180 gallons up to 600 gallons this will be the last skimmer you buy. Selling Because I am getting out of the hobby for a while.
Thanks for looking if Serious buyer send me a message for pictures

#3 ·
Well then I don't know what it is if that is the case, I was told it was the seal but if that doesn't make a noise then I don't know what it is maybe it just needs cleaned or something it has a of and on high pitched squeal if anyone knows what that is?? Anyhow I am throwing in the pump for free with the skimmer so anyone who wants to make an offer please make an offer for skimmer only and if you can fix the pump cheap or free think of it as a bonus,
Thanks for letting me know though
Cheers
James

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.