GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Free Corals for Begginers or people new to the hobby!!!

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  williamtoronto 
#1 ·
I have a bunch of Leathers That I want to give away but there is a catch... You must be new to the hobby or a beginner to keeping corals!! I want to help people who are new and don't know what, when ,where or who to buy from , it is kind of my way of giving back.. I also have 2 really nice damsels one honey and one white damsel calm and quite large for a damsel I will give them to someone who wants to get into the hobby but can't afford it as times are tuff for some people!! as we all know! Oh I also have a pistol shrimp but I don't know if a beginner would want this it is pretty cool looking Purple in color I think its indo he's a real bugger likes to kill conch and flame scallops sometimes and also killed 2 Dragon face pipe fish , he is fine with damsels and corals... I had him in my main tank (only cause I couldn't figure out a way6 to stab him with a screw driver lol he's a Predator long story short.
Contact me if your new I also have macro algae and I do have tons of gear I am selling some perfect for beginners, I also have the 363 gallon system forsale pm for build thread.. I have 2 storage unit full of reef gear I want to sell to get rid of some stuff as I have to much crap good crap but no room..
Thanks for looking
James
I am located at Danforth Ave. and Greenwood east end toronto

See less See more
#2 ·
hey do you have a kalk stirrer by chance in that storage room??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.