GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Bulk Reef Supply October Group Order!

20K views 34 replies 11 participants last post by  Jackson 
#1 ·
Let's get a Bulk Reef Supply (BRS) group buy going for October!!

*Email or pm me your email address that you use for your BRS account as well as your last name*. - Very Important!

If you don't have a BRS account then head on over to their website and set one up!

We need a minimum of 10 members to qualify for the group buy pricing so sign on up!

I will close this group buy on a Oct 27th for an Oct 29th order. If you want in on this order then please get me your information no later than 6 pm Sunday night on the 27th.

The duty and custom charges are looked after by BRS. All you pay for is shipping fees and taxes and it is shipped right to your door!

Great Example:

BRS 5 Stage RO/DI System 75GPD - retails for $159.99 but you would pay the group buy price which is $143.99 (confirmed with BRS).
Reid from BRS also indicated that the group buy discount on qualifying items is anywhere from 10% to 20% off!!!!

You are not obliged to buy anything so if you are just thinking about it sign up anyways in case you change your mind!

1. Liz

See less See more
#34 ·
I started a new BRS Boxing week group buy thread - go to it and reply accordingly.
Thanks Liz

Yes, I need your info every time I do it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.