GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Feather Dusters

2K views 8 replies 2 participants last post by  Hamish 
#1 ·
I,ve got a ton of these all over my rock you can,t see some of my Coral, what eats this stuff, Sixline? Anything? I know it must looked great and it does, but, but. I just cant see all my Corals, its covered from side to side, Top to bottom. Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
Please close this thread as theres no interest, thanks

#4 ·
Yes, i am aware of that but it will also eat my Crotea Clam,

#6 ·
Really, that sounds great, i have some Astastia, i,d love to get eaten as well, i understand that they can be on the timid side, do you think it would be okay with Tangs if it went in before them, i,m thinking an Orange Shoulder, White Cheek and a Purple, my tank has 2 Clowns in it presently with 2 Peppermints, a 125 Gl with 150 pounds of Rock, thanks for your comments

#7 ·
I have a blue (6"), a sailfin (6"), a yello eye cole (3.5") tangs in my 125 g together with the CBB. Also a 6" foxface, 8 blue cromis and 8 anthias.
They are all in peace. But don't forget, every fish is different. Other CBB might nip on clam.

#8 ·
My plan is two clowns, the CBB, then the Tangs, and the Fox Face, theres lots of swimming area in the 125, 6 ft of room to swim, they,ll love it

#9 ·
I bought a Copperband and i have no more feather dusters, yay i can see my mushrooms

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.