GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Oct 15 - Updates, News, Etc.

3K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  MartinW 
#1 ·
Hey Folks,

I just wanted to chime in here and let everyone know about a recent change to GTAA. As regulars could probably tell, I have been quite abscent from the forum the past few months. That's mostly due to being absolutely swamped with the task of starting my own business and trying to plan a wedding. I just don't have the time to dedicate. I am pleased to hear that the forum is still a great place to hang out and share knowledge.

What's the news then? Well I am promoting Ciddian to Forum Administrator! She has helped this forum advance in many ways and I am happy that such a dedicated member exists. As of now she will have full power admin the forum. I am going to be looking after the technical maintenence of the site and making sure it's running great and the tools are in good working order.

So, a big thanks goes out to Ciddian!

ps - I am putting my 4 discus up for sale soon as I have little time to give them the healthy proper environment they need to thrive. I'll make a post soon in the buy n sell about that one. If you know my discus, your welcome to PM me at any time if you want them.

See less See more
#2 ·
Well I hope we will still see you on the forum from time to time. Sounds like you've been going balls to the wall for the past while :D . Hope the wedding goes well, she's a real sweet heart.

Nobody is more disserving of becoming the new admin than you Ciddian, I know you'll do a great job.

#3 ·
Yes, I agree.

Congratulations on the wedding Matt and good luck with the business.

Noone does deserve admin more than Ciddian, she has stuck with GTAA even throughout the dead of summer and is the most active out of all of the mods and such.

Now, Pablo - you better watch what you say and not piss her off... lmao.

#5 ·
Best of luck on the new business venture and wedding planning :). The two things that really takes time and energy and you're doing both...eek.

Congrats Ciddian on the promotion, you've definitely earned it :).

I think it's time we should all take Holocron, Ciddian and their significant other for a night of boozing to celebrate ;).

I'll bring a wheelbarrow to cart them home afterwards.

#7 ·
Hey Holocron. Sorry for the belated congratulations! Good luck with your new business, and with the wedding plans as well. Thanks for continuing to maintain this site. Much appreciated.

As well, congrats to Ciddian for forum admin. I'm sure she'll continue to do an awesome job.

#11 ·
I've been away for a long time so I missed this announcement. Good luck on the business and the wedding planning holo! My twin sister's getting married on June 9th. And congrats to Jess! I think she's a perfect person to admin the forums. She's both friendly and helpful.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.