GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Indoor Pond - Ideas?

3K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  carl 
#1 ·
So my goldfish are finally outgrowing their 90 gallon tank. Am considering an indoor pond based on a stock tank - (360 gallon).

Any other ideas on how to put together an indoor pond for a reasonable cost. It will be in the basement so no problem with floor weight support.

#3 ·
Thanks was looking at that - but it is the size that is a challenge. I would like to go at least 300 gallons as I don't want to have to expand again later (have 5 goldfish about 10 inches long and still growing).

Will take a look though for sure!

#9 ·
Rubbermaid makes a product called a stock tank, this is used to give farm animals such as horses cows, a place to have a drink. I have used these for a number of years as ponds. They are very sturdy and well made. They only come in black with straight sides. They come in various sizes. Home Hardware used to sell them, but no more. You will have to go to farm country like Uxbridge to find one, Mart E.

#11 ·
My wholesaler bought the stuff from PJ's liquidator , he's got a lightly scuffed black tub that they were using for koi at one of the stores. 68/46/24, 324 US gallons, it was full of water when he picked it up. $225 plus HST delivery available for free or a small charge depending on where you are.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.