GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Aussie Hammer, Blue/Gold Branching Hammer, Rainbow Cloves, Pink Tip with Green Mouth

8K views 48 replies 8 participants last post by  Rookie2013 
#1 ·
As the title says LPS and zoas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#30 ·
Kw coral show - the passion reef

Lots of LPS in stock.

Dont forget to stop by at our booth # 19 "The Passion Reef" at the KW Coral Show on Nov 17th. Lots of lps to choose from :)

#31 ·
Hey, first i,ve heard of the kw show on Nov 17th, tell me more, you have lots of really nice pieces, i would definitly like to check out your booth, thanks Jim

#32 ·
Hi Jim thank you for the compliment. The doors will open to public at 11am and will close at 5pm. This year there are some nice vendors taking part. I am mostly going to bring lps and maybe somensofties. Here is a glimpse of what I got

#33 ·
Branching gold, bicolor, 2 tone hammers in stock. Text me at +16472671164

#34 · (Edited)
What a busy day at the Kitchener Coral Show..For those of you who stopped by at our booth The Passion Reef thank you, it was pleasure meeting you all...Back in the grind now lol...Got some beauties available at great prices..Grab these quick before they are gone...Text me at 6472671164.

All Gonis $50 a frag
Speckled Krakatoa zoas $30 a polyp. Small polyp attached free.
Blue Eye Blonde Zoas $20 a polyp. Small polyp attached free.
Rainbow and Ultra Rainbow acans $30 to $40 a head
Japanese Toadstool Leather frag $50
Torches (pink with green centre, neon green with pink tips) $100 a head
Ultra Hammers (2 tone, gold) $100
a head
Rainbow Clove frags $60
Black Elegance 4-5" when fully opened $150

Dont snooze take it and go lol...again for faster response please text me at 6472671164

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#40 · (Edited)
Morning people. The CC Pink Lime Torches are in stock now. Grab them before they are gone. Black Friday week special $180 a head. Text me at +16472671164

#44 ·
New fragtank is up and running. Larger tank = more corals. Come see me.

#43 ·
Well for all the zoa lovers. Speckled Krakatoa and Blue Eyed Blonde Zoas available. 1 Pack of single polyp each $50, various other single and multiple polyps frags available. Per polyp Speckled $30 and BEB $20. Text me 6472671164.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.