|04-18-2013, 06:42 PM||#1|
Join Date: May 2011
Feedback Score: (6)
90 Gallon Aquarium + 30 Gallon Sump
Have a glass aquarium for sale. It's a Hagen 90 Gallon with a 30 Gallon Sump. The aquarium is drilled for use with a sump, all the plumbing is included. This tank was used for a saltwater setup, we have decided to combine our Fish Only and Reef tanks together. The stand is metal, needs a paint job, but the aquarium is in mint condition, not many visible scratches and no leaks (same for sump), The back of the aquarium is painted blue, it can be taken off (it's already pealing off). $350.
Aquarium 48" x 18" x 24" = 90 Gallons
Sump 36" x 12 x 16" = 30 Gallons
1. Aquarium drilled with a drain for sump
2. Sump divided into 3 compartments, Skimmer, Refugium and Return
3 2 x light fixtures
- 48" Unknown brand 2 x T5
- 48" Coralife 2x65W 50/50 straight pin base lamps
4. Great skimmer, just replaced the needle-wheels pump that was $100 alone. includes the feeder pump.
5. What ever live rock, live sand, agrocrete that are currently in tank/sump
6. Metal Stand - Needs some TLC and a paint job.
Last edited by klila; 04-19-2013 at 05:02 PM..
|aquarium , fish tank , reef , salt water , saltwater|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|