Substrate - Page 2 - GTA Aquaria Forum - Aquarium Fish & Plants serving the Greater Toronto Area.
GTA Aquaria Forum - Aquarium Fish & Plants serving the Greater Toronto Area.

Go Back   GTA Aquaria Forum - Aquarium Fish & Plants serving the Greater Toronto Area. > FRESHWATER > Cichlids
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Advertise

Cichlids Discus, angelfish, oscars, lake, african/american, etc.

Old 10-14-2013, 11:18 PM   #11
Cama

Feedback Score: (1)
Cama is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotokan View Post
looks good, not so sure about the mbuna with the peacocks, like the bumble bee as they mature, would rather hap/peacock setup, otherwise, looks very nice, love the subtrate my choice also, and is what i use
To tell you the truth this was really an experiment, I bought almost all of these guys at the same time at about 1.5 inches big, they actually mostly get along... They were more aggressive when they were smaller... Now everyone seems to have their place. My SRT Hongi is the most feisty, but my strawberry peacock is the boss at the moment. I even have a black ink fin calvis and a yellow calvis in the mix, along with a livinstonii and a malawi eye bitter. Still looking for a red empress, pearl mutt, sulphur head, and maybe a Julie, a blue orchid, and a yellow belly Albert... All males as this is an all male tank.
Cama is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2013, 11:19 PM   #12
shotokan
Devoted Member

Feedback Score: (0)
shotokan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cama View Post
I had a German red not to long ago but sold him, because he lost most of his colour due to the unique set up of my tank. I would love one but I don't drive so I can't get to you, unfortunately my species #44 isn't for trade or sale, I actually really like him. Here is an up lose pic.... His colour is much brighter, he's just a bit camera shy... Lol
i know what they are ok, i also have vc-10 milomo hap, that would fit in well, the spec #44 is a nice fish, but can be aggresive, also, as it gets older
shotokan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium , cichlids , fish , tanks