SPS super sale of a life time!!! - GTA Aquaria Forum - Aquarium Fish & Plants serving the Greater Toronto Area.
GTA Aquaria Forum - Aquarium Fish & Plants serving the Greater Toronto Area.

Go Back   GTA Aquaria Forum - Aquarium Fish & Plants serving the Greater Toronto Area. > GREATER TORONTO AREA MARKETPLACE > Buy, Sell & Trade > Saltwater Livestock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Advertise

Saltwater Livestock Everything live that lives in saltwater for sale goes here in here.

Old 09-24-2014, 06:52 AM   #1
James32

Feedback Score: (10)
James32 has a spectacular aura about
Forsale SPS super sale of a life time!!!

I have the following sps that I need gone asap or they will start to die soon as I have no more time for them!!! Also I want to add that my tank is 100 percent pest free other than you odd aiptasia that we all have , anyhow So the prices are super cheap and this time I will list the corals/frags and its price right here so here we go!!!!!!!

1. M. palawensis 2 pieces the size of 3 toonies $35 each , also have around 5 loonie sized pieces for $15 - $20 depending on which one you choose and 1 more the size of a nickel on a plug $5, All are on plug I should mention... I should also note that "Bela" from London who sell frags on AP sell this exact same coral for $65 an inch so you are getting a $65 piece for $5 if you buy the nickel sized one and this is actually from "Bela" so you literally get the same sized piece for $5 he sells for $65 all the time and the bigger pieces are an even better deal, if your a beginner or you want some high end sps without putting out the big bucks then this sale is for you. and it is well worth 65 an inch well $50 anyway IMO but I just don't wanna buy anymore supplys for the reef tank and want it shut down asap, I could sell it at full price I just don't have the time , long story short my loss is your gain!!!

2. Forest fire Digitata
1 Colony size of a soft ball with multiple branches Selling for $35 only because it needs to go to a good tank asap as it is losing color and I haven't done a water change in 4 months or tested anything so it is another my loss your gain ! Just be sure to acclimate it and put it in a good reef tank and it will be good to go money back guarantee if you can prove you have a good reef tank with pics!
I also have 10 more frags of Forest fire digiall in different sizes and shapes good sized frags and it is real Forest fire digitata it is all from the same colony in the pic which is the softball colony forsale , asking $8 per frag of Forest fire digitata have ten maybe more! Great deal

If you come tomorrow I will have a small red dragon frag for free with any purchase yes Real red dragon!!

3. True Rainbow montipora frag Bought from Reputable sorce size of a fully encrusted frag plug, the average sized plugs $10 I only have one so first come first serve!!!

4. Grape/ Purple Monti Cap size of 4 loonies needs a good reef tank , I am letting it go for $20!! cause it needs a good tank now or it will die money back guarantee on this as well if you have a good reef tank , also my guarantee is that the coral will live and color up in a week or less after a week your on your own , and remember if you are going to buy more stuff the more you buy the better I can do even at these great prices!!!

5. Teal Postrada Colony it is the size they sell them in the stores like NAFB or Sea u Marine , asking $20 very nice colors and is in good health

6. Green Millipora colony size of one you would get at a store as a colony like NAFB etc.. Asking $20

7. Tri Color Bonsai Fragsx2 both are small but they are basically 2 fully encrusted frag plugs with small branches starting to grow out of the encrustation they are still nice looking and are purple with yellow polyps and a blue color comes out on the tips as well and I mean super blue anyhow they are $5 each frag

8. Blue millipora colony with yellow background twice as big as the fish store sized colonys are. asking $35

9. Montipora Confusa Frag 3 inches tall by 1 inch wide and 1/2 deep asking
$10

10. elk horn frags x 2 2 inch branching frags $7 each and 2 encrusted elkhorn frag plugs $7 for both

11. Red Montipora Cap 4 inches wide by 7 inches long $8 red cap frags size of a toonie x3 $4 each and one piece the size of 3 toonies together $6 I also have a rock with some more on it if you are interested in my other ad with the Chalices and fish

12. montipora species I got from a raffle it looks like a brownis blue base with yellow polyps/dots all over it , I am Sure its high end looks identical to a coral called "L.A. Lakers Scroll" I am pretty sure it is a frag of it! it is the size of a Toonie asking only $15

13. Valida Tri Color frags x 2 both are mini colonys I would say 2/3 the size of the store bought colonys asking $20 each

14. Blue millipora on 12 pound rock 4x4 inches encrusted with several 2 inch stalks coming up asking $4 per pound for rock and $15 bucks for the milli

15. True Superman montipora on 12 pound rock also encrusted size of 3-4 loonies asking $4 per pound for the indo live rock and $45 for the monti which comes to $93 total but I will let it go for $80 for the rock with the superman monti on it!!

I am having a super lowest prices ever sale on corals this week and weekend so if you want a good deal come on out to Danforth and Greenwood Toronto.. I am also selling my whole 363 gallon system and I have a storage unit in my building filled with all types of equipment for systems from 3 gallons to 500 gallons Skimmersx6 , zeovit reactor, uv sterilizers, canister filters, cpr over flow and much much more I cant think of right now !! Check my other ads for High end LPS and High end Zoas as well as tons of softies that will also be on sale this week only after this Sunday the rest of the corals are going to big als or the garbage as I want this tank to be not running in 2 weeks maximum..
Thanks for looking everyone and I hope to see you this week
Cheers
James

Last edited by James32; 09-24-2014 at 07:03 AM.. Reason: pictures
James32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2014, 01:24 PM   #2
mmatt
Reefing is my meth

Feedback Score: (33)
mmatt will become famous soon enough

Interested in some stuff. Where are u located and what's a good time to come by??
mmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 08:59 PM   #3
andy m

Feedback Score: (3)
andy m is on a distinguished road

sent pm
thanks andy
andy m is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2014, 10:54 PM   #4
dennislam905
Up-and-comer

Feedback Score: (2)
dennislam905 is on a distinguished road
Question

Any news on this?
dennislam905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 12:15 AM   #5
fesso clown
Dis-membered

Feedback Score: (41)
fesso clown is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennislam905 View Post
Any news on this?
The news is James is a good guy to deal with, if you're looking for a more than fair deal send him a PM.
If you are waiting for the Fire Sale this is it. Be fair.

The location us Greenwood and Danforth.

Last edited by fesso clown; 09-28-2014 at 12:19 AM..
fesso clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 12:25 AM   #6
mmatt
Reefing is my meth

Feedback Score: (33)
mmatt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fesso clown View Post
The news is James is a good guy to deal with, if you're looking for a more than fair deal send him a PM.
If you are waiting for the Fire Sale this is it. Be fair.

The location us Greenwood and Danforth.
Plus one on this statement
mmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 01:50 AM   #7
dennislam905
Up-and-comer

Feedback Score: (2)
dennislam905 is on a distinguished road

I am going to PM him again. Thanks.
dennislam905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 11:19 AM   #8
Zulfian