Live Rock, Fish and Corals - GTA Aquaria Forum - Aquarium Fish & Plants serving the Greater Toronto Area.
GTA Aquaria Forum - Aquarium Fish & Plants serving the Greater Toronto Area.

Go Back   GTA Aquaria Forum - Aquarium Fish & Plants serving the Greater Toronto Area. > Vendors > Toms Fish Inc.
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Advertise

Toms Fish Inc. Supplier of aquarium products and livestock.

Old 02-15-2013, 07:30 AM   #1
tomsfish
toms the fish man

Feedback Score: (39)
tomsfish is on a distinguished road
Forsale Live Rock, Fish and Corals

I'm looking to downgrade and I have lots livestock for sale.

Live rock @ $4/LB. Fiji and Indo. Various sizes from golf ball right up to show pieces like basketball. Can work out a deal if you take it all or a large amount. Should have at least about 100LBs. Very porous and mature rock of all shapes and sizes. Had most pieces since my first setup about 5 years ago.

Fish all are extremely healthy and fed flakes, pellets, frozen mysis shrimp as well as live brine shrimp. Never been sick.

Pair of bonded black Ocellaris clown fish, very young as they are only black on upper body lower belly and face still dark orange. Should be tank raised. Been in my system for at least half year. About 1.5 to 1.75 inch. $60 for the pair will not split.

Pair of Clarkii clown fish. Huge the female is at about 3.5 to 4 inches and the male is about 2 to 3 inches. Had this pair for about a year. $20 each or $35 for the pair.

2 Yellowtail Damselfish (Chrysiptera parasema) and a Three Stripe Damselfish (Dascyllus aruanus). All about an inch in size. Hardy and well behaved, been in my tank for about a year. $5 each or take all 3 for $12.

A Yellow Prawn Goby (Cryptocentrus cinctus) about 3 inches with Tiger Snapping Shrimp (Alpheus bellulus) about 2 inches. Been about a year in my system. Prefer to sell as pair $40.

Corals - Very healthy all been in my system at least a year, some almost 2 years.

Mini Carpet Anemone (Stichodactyla tapetum) $20

Ricordea Mushroom, Orange Spotted (Ricordea yuma) $15 per polyp

Hairy Mushroom (Rhodactis indosinensis) $10 per polyp

(Zoanthus sp.) Many colors, don't know the fancy names. Orange, green, red teal. $1 -$5 per polyp

Should be a few other smaller frags. $5 to $15 depending on what they are. they include some other mushrooms, frogspawn, 2 types of Star polyps.

If you take multiple items I am willing to work something out in terms of price or freebies. If you take single items there is little room for negotiation. I am a fair and generous person.

Meet ups will be near 401 and Kennedy. I can deliver but a fee will apply but within GTA only and at my discretion and deposit required.

Any questions please PM me. Thank you.

Some pics for reference, if you need better pics I will try my best to take some but keep in mind that I have a lot of things in the tank and a crappy camera.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 114.jpg (208.0 KB, 264 views)
File Type: jpg 110.jpg (126.4 KB, 264 views)
File Type: jpg 178.jpg (78.0 KB, 260 views)
File Type: jpg 20120918_003415.jpg (103.1 KB, 255 views)
File Type: jpg 20120918_003433.jpg (89.0 KB, 257 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2013, 01:25 AM   #2
tomsfish
toms the fish man

Goby pistol pair. Some rock. Yuma single polyp reserved.
Old 02-21-2013, 12:14 AM   #3
tomsfish
toms the fish man

All gone except some live rock and sand along with a few corals and snails. Thanks to all that made purchases!

Tags
fish , live rock , marine , reef , saltwater