GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Markham Aquarium 2U

7K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  LaceyRen 
#1 ·
905 604 8895
www.Markhamaquarium2u.com
5 Hillcroft Dr. Unit 8-9
Markham ON

Visited here for the first time today. Staff was very pleasant. This store was packed and I mean packed with large new aquarium set ups and nice smaller packages as well. Lots of fish but mostly goldfish, parrot's and such. Worth the stop if you are in the area. They also sell all of the pieces one would need to build an above tank custom filter.

#5 · (Edited)
Yea they seem to drift in and out on stock. Go to golden garden Sam has the better looking batch of discus and price dropped. Discus sale $35 a piece, dropping the price to clear as much livestock as he can before moving it all to the new place.

Go check it out bro!! They have blue diamond, some snake skin, and lemon's etc.

#11 ·
like shopping on amazon

Checked this place out while driving through the area. Love the selection of dry goods.
If you're looking for a cheap net, water pump, sponge filter (many types), air line supplies, etc, they have SO many options.
Like shopping on walmart.ca or amazon, in terms of all the types of products you can get that don't appear at mainstream lfs.
Very good range of prices too, including budget options (ie comparable to buying online, after you pay for shipping on small orders).
Wasn't blown away by their fish, but I'm more into nanos and micros, and they are more into showcases. Nothing looked obviously unhealthy or unclean. Also they have lots of turtles and axlotls (the latter hanging out in their plant holding tanks :) ).
Staff friendly and willing to help, but also happy to let you do your own thing.

#12 ·
Decent sized place and clean, I liked the fact that their Bettas had filters and slightly bigger than your typical Betta in a cup. And can someone say: holy arowanas??? Literally every other tank contains arownanas. Beautiful giant display tank entrance with aros, parrots, other preds and a big beautiful datnoid with strong stripes thickish stripes.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.