Hypancistrus zebra L46 for sale |Yonge and Finch| - GTA Aquaria Forum - Aquarium Fish & Plants serving the Greater Toronto Area.
GTA Aquaria Forum - Aquarium Fish & Plants serving the Greater Toronto Area.

Go Back   GTA Aquaria Forum - Aquarium Fish & Plants serving the Greater Toronto Area. > GREATER TORONTO AREA MARKETPLACE > Buy, Sell & Trade > Freshwater Livestock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Advertise

Freshwater Livestock All sales items that are live freshwater items belong here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2014, 11:18 AM   #1
Hitch
Hypancistrus khnutocapsa

Feedback Score: (85)
Hitch is a name known to all
Forsale Hypancistrus zebra L46 for sale |Yonge and Finch|

Hi

After much debate, I have decided to depart with my L46 breeding group. There are 13 in total. 10 full grown adults (2.5-3"), 1 sub abult (2"), and 2 juvi (1.5-2").

Most of them have been with me for 4+ years and have had multiple broods of them (the 2 juvis are the remaining of those broods as I have sold the others).

Of the adults, there are a couple that have altered/wavy dorsal and caudal fins. The pics below contains 11 of the 13 (the other two refuse to come out of their caves), as well as those with altered fins.

Asking: $3300 for the group.

Also, have their caves available as well. They are all German made clay caves. Comes in 3 sizes, the large ones are perfect for adult breeding and the other two sizes are suitable for the younger individuals. Pic of how they look in the tank below.

Caves are:
12 caves: 2.7cm x 10 cm
5 caves: 2cm x 8.5cm
5 caves: 1.3cm x 7cm

Asking: $170 for the caves

Or take everything for: $3400

Pick up only at Yonge and Finch.

Thanks for looking
Old 10-11-2014, 11:30 AM   #2
Hitch
Hypancistrus khnutocapsa

Feedback Score: (85)