|04-22-2017, 06:25 PM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2016
Feedback Score: (3)
6" Shubunkin Comet Goldfish (3) - Needs a New Home
I have 3 Shubunkin Goldfish. One is Black, Two are Blue.
They were born Early August to two of my three Shubunkin Adults unexpectedly. Approx 6", very healthy, eat (Saki-Hikari, North Fin & Omega)
I'm looking to re-home them, I'm more concerned they go to someone who knows what they are doing, when it comes to Goldfish, and can take good care of them.
These are not feeder goldfish. I am not a breeder these were accidental fry I raised, so they have a chance to relocate successfully.
Not asking for anything, just a nice home or pond for them.
I would love to keep them but I have too much stock for my current tank. I would prefer to sell and re home them while I can still manage the current bio load.
If you have concerns about their health:
- They are currently in a 135 Gallon Tank
- Slow Flow UV Sterilized to kill any parasites
- Filtration - FX5 & FX6.
- 80 Gallon Water change every week.
- Feeding usually 2-3 times a day.
- Diet - Saki-Hikari Fancy Goldfish w/ Probiotics, North Fin Veggie/Koi Supreme/Community, Freeze Dried Krill & Cucumbers + Lettuce
Pictures Below - If you want more clear pictures please send me a PM.
Last edited by r3quiem; 04-25-2017 at 05:03 PM..
|fish , fresh water , goldfish , pond , shubunkin|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|