GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Kitchener Show & Auction

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Lee_D 
#1 ·
#2 ·
This is event for everyone. We have section for marine hobbyists and lots of donations including some buckets of salt. We also usually have a huge amount of freshwater people coming in from as far away as Montreal. There will be something for everyone.

#6 ·
Hoping this is a great show again as it has been in the past! This will most likely be the last auction for me for the season because I won't be heading to peel. I'm excited!

#7 ·
Two threads for the same show. Since I'm not a Salty, I'll post in this one.

I found it to be a very exciting auction. Definately a sellers auction this time. I couldn't believe the prices everything was going for. At one point, what I think was a pair of sword tails went for $100.00! Not surprising everyone clapped.

Did anyone NOT get one of those Pleco caves? I picked up a couple for around ten bucks each.

Pamela should have gone to this one. There were buckets of Spixi snails going for a buck or two each!

Oh, and one last thing. I really liked the rule about no used hardware unless it came with a tank. It puts the focus more on the fish than the hardware.

Lee

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.