Guppies, Swordtails and a Betta - GTA Aquaria Forum - Aquarium Fish & Plants serving the Greater Toronto Area.
GTA Aquaria Forum - Aquarium Fish & Plants serving the Greater Toronto Area.

Go Back   GTA Aquaria Forum - Aquarium Fish & Plants serving the Greater Toronto Area. > GREATER TORONTO AREA MARKETPLACE > Buy, Sell & Trade > Sold / Expired
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Advertise

Old 06-16-2011, 09:12 PM   #1
Lexingtonmax
Up-and-comer

Feedback Score: (1)
Lexingtonmax is on a distinguished road
Forsale Guppies, Swordtails and a Betta

I'm selling the majority of my fish so I can focus on new projects - all fish are healthy and active and eating well.

Trio of Half Black yellow tail Guppies (they have a few black spots on the tail). These are juveniles, there are 2 females and 1 male (the male is not sexually mature yet, the females should be virgins) they should all be siblings. these came from a friends colony so I'm not sure they will breed true. $5

8 Snake Skin guppies (An adult pair - 3 juvenile males and 3 juvenile females) these have red and yellow tails with black spots. Currently the males and females are separated. The juvie males are starting to become sexually mature and their adult colours are developing. The adult female is heavily pregnant and will drop with in a week. these came from a friends colony so I'm not sure they will breed true. $10 for the group.

One adult male Betta (Crown tail)- he has a black body with solid red fins and tail, he has alot of blue iridescent on his body. Very healthy, hearty eater and very active. He has alot of personality and is fun to watch. I got him from Menagerie. $5

Four swordtail fry - they are a little over half inch (these fish grow slowly - great for small tanks) they are all related, healthy and active. It would be fun to raise these fish to maturity - a great educational experience for kids. $5

Take them all for $20 (Thats $1.25 each fish) - willing to trade for blue or magenta guppies

All these fish eat a mix of flake, pellet and frozen live food, for a healthy varied diet.
Pick up in east end (sorry no delivery), please bring a container for transport, feel free to contact me with any questions but please - serious inquiries only.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-17-2011, 08:02 PM   #2
8nappy

Feedback Score: (6)
8nappy is on a distinguished road
Default hi

can you post a picture of of the crowntail? i might be interested and do you meet up in mississauga I dont drive sorry o-o'

Tags
betta , fry , guppies , guppy , swordtail