GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Sea U Marine

29K views 73 replies 43 participants last post by  disman_ca 
#1 · (Edited)
Sea U Marine

10 Apple Creek Boulevard, Markham, ON L3R 5Z1
Telephone : 905-475-1089

I live less than 10 minutes' drive away! Just down the street.

I don't know a lot about SW, but I visited their store once out of curiosity.
From what I can see--they have an insane amount of water! Acrylic store tanks! Some very very good looking display tanks at the front of the store. Filtration unit is unbelievably awesome. Very clean store.

I saw a lot of corals and fish. The prices are out of my budget, but if I ever decide to do SW, I would definitely go to them.

What do you think?

Forgot to add the website: http://www.seaumarine.com/index.html

#66 ·
I got the coral snow on the weekend, very good price. Tried to get few others, but they have already expired.

I have been in the store many times since Boxing Day and haven't seen Ken once! My wild guess is he may be busy setting up shop in another location - wishful thinking!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#67 ·
Sum

Could be guys could be I too have not seen him since they have been visited ...

#68 ·
Percy told me last time I was there that they are using the SPCA/CCAC infraction as an opportunity to clean up the systems and they will be getting new livestock shipments in the next couple of weeks (this was about a week ago). They can't stock the tanks as much and no more critter keepers for things that like to escape (eels and such). I don't think they're closing shop (as far as the animal welfare issue goes), but the lease could be a different story.

#70 ·
Ken has indicated that he is relocating :)

#72 ·
Yes, it is indicated on their website that they will be relocating, which is unfortunate. On the bright side, they may be able to develop a much more organized and cleaner system.

I've only ever spoken to Percy for the most part, and he is a fantastic person. All the livestock I've gotten from the store were exceptionally healthy, no problems whatsoever. I have more problems with Big Als than I do with Sea U Marine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.