GTA Aquarium Forums banner

New selling rules, Please read!!!

27K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  shotokan 
#1 ·
A few forum members had brought up a few ideas to make our community better. So please read and respect the new rules of the land :););):cool:

A seller must wait 24 hours to bump their own sales thread. If another person comments on the thread this won't count as a bump.

As a seller you shouldn't post links of craigslist or kijiji. If you are too lazy to post pics or information about your sales thread you risk the possibility of having your ad deleted or modified.

Thanks for understanding and keep on truckin!!!

#5 ·
Is there anyway that it can be set that the only way a thread gets bumped is by the seller only?

I personally don't like it that just because someone makes a posting on the ad that it goes to the top.,, sometimes it's just a comment like " great price, or nice pic" does not warrant a bump to me......

sooo,, personally i would like to only see a bump by the owner of the thread only...

thanks

#6 ·
Is there anyway that it can be set that the only way a thread gets bumped is by the seller only?

I personally don't like it that just because someone makes a posting on the ad that it goes to the top.,, sometimes it's just a comment like " great price, or nice pic" does not warrant a bump to me......

sooo,, personally i would like to only see a bump by the owner of the thread only...

thanks
I really like this idea... I'm sure there could be a bump feature implemented where the OP is the only one to click and allowed to after 24 hours.

#10 ·
You simply reply to your own ad with "bump" and it get processed through the bump committee and the gathering begins on whether or not it's bump worthy. But they've been really good, so shouldn't be a problem!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.