GTA Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone looking for a cube sump?

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Lilphil26 
#1 ·
I'm in the process of building a new sump for my cube tank so the one I have currently I will give away free to a good home. It was made in a rush as i had my coral and fish in a 10 gallon tank and they werent looking so hot so I needed to get my new cube up and running asap. It is currently still running and works fine but I want to improve how the water flows through it and make it less prone to salt creep. It holds water fine and has no bowing but the acrylic work is obviously not eye catching as it was done in a hurry. Hence why I'm giving it away for free. I also integrated a dual screen algae scrubber into the new one.

It can be seen under the tank in this picture.

Pm me for details on availability...

Attachments

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
Before I get too many replies to count... I will consider this accounted for.... I will pm the first 3 people in order of who contacted me first and go from there. I will send dimensions too cuz it won't work for everyone I'm sure.

#6 ·
I figured this would be easier than pming people dimensions. The sump is 11.75 inches high, 20 inches long and 18 inches wide. It won't be ready for pick up for a few weeks yet as I need to finish my new one and leak test it before I let this one go. I will give it a quick clean up before it goes to its new home. The filter sock holder is integrated into the sump wall and accepts standard 4 inch filter socks.(had a few people ask if it's included)

#8 ·
Not shutting it down. Just making improvements to the one I originally did and making it more aesthetically pleasing. Tank is running fine

#10 ·
The sump is spoken for as I have quite a few people interested. Sorry. Maybe I will build a couple but the new one probably won't go as cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.