GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Looking for Pinoy angelfish

5K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  youngt3 
#1 ·
Bit of a long shot, I know, but if anyone here has pinoys for sale, or knows where to get them locally, I'd be interested. I don't really care about what morph it is, as long as it isn't DD.

#3 · (Edited)
There definitely is a local breeder seeing as Finatics gets some in stock every now and again. Though they, whoever they are, doesn't seem to prioritize them as in the past 4 years I've been looking, Finatics has only had them in stock thrice. Twice they were DD pinoys and just this past weekend they had a few pinoys and pinoy ghosts but they were sold by the time I got to the store. Finatics frequently has blue marbles, blue silvers and platinums if you're in the market for those,btw.

I've been considering ordering from angelmania but I hear Gordon is a nightmare to deal with, the shipping costs aren't very enticing either.

#8 ·
I hope not and yeah I looked into angelsplus before but I don't think they carry pinoys, or blues at all for that matter. Or they haven't the few times I've checked, at least.

@Infolific , Thanks again. I'll join the group and send them a message.

#12 ·
Ya I like the full body koi too. I havent looked at angel mania, I'll have to do that. I dont have the time to cross the border and pick up so I just browse. I'm working with some gold and marble Angel's that all have high fine, hopefully mine spawn soon, not sure what is taking so long

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

#18 ·
yeah, I have seen his site before.
Depend on what you get with prices and quantity, the shipping charge of $99.95 US on top (not including Fedex charges for brokerage fee) may not be worth it vs shipping to Niagara Falls, NY for pickup from Toronto.

Plus, you run into issues with Custom rejecting the shipment if even a hair wrong with any paper work or if they just wanted to be a A@#@# about it.

For its just less than $50 gas and 2-3 hours drive to pickup in Niagara Falls. Usually, I make plan to shop at the outlets there as well to make my trip worth it.

Most of purchase are from Aquabid.com and local breeders in US when I go on vacation to my relatives in Pen. or ship to Niagara Falls

#19 ·
Here are some photos of the different angels I have raising now.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.