GTA Aquarium Forums banner

LF: Yellow Tropheus Ilangi

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  gucci17 
#1 ·
Hi everyone! Been a minute since I’ve been on here. I’m not sure how many people are still active on this forum but I thought I’d give it a shot.

So about 10+ years ago, I had a beautiful group off tropheus ilangis. I’ve been really contemplating on returning to the hobby but only if I can find another group of tropheus ilangis that are true yellow in colour not the now hybridized orange coloured ilangis.

I would be interested even in F1, F2, etc as long as the breeding stock is a true yellow.

Please let me know if you know of where I could purchase a group or even put me in touch with someone that can import them.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 ·
It looks like Andy is selling his entire set up on Kijiji at the moment. I did notice a few weeks ago that someone else was selling an Illangi colony. Not sure if it's still for sale or not (was Toronto area). You can also try asking on the "Everything Tropheus" group on Facebook. There are two breeders there (an Arin and a Cooper) who will most likely have Illangi. I think one of them is located in the Detroit area.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.