GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Min Jiang Aquarium

4K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  dl88dl 
#1 ·
2101 Brimley Road north of Sheppard Ave.
416-291-8182

Appears to specialize in Goldfish (Giant Lionheads, Orandas, Fantails, large Comets), but also has some miscellaneous tropical stock, a small selection of Cichlids. When I visited yesterday, they had several tanks full of Lionheads, and a few tanks full of those hybrid "Parrot" cichlids. To me this is a sign that they don't cater to "dedicated aquarists" but rather to a very casual aquarist market, or perhaps only to Goldfish aficionados.

They sell food, dry goods, and tanks, but the selection is small.

#2 ·
this place is alright. i go here as kind of a last resort, even though i live at brimley and finch. selection isnt as big as other stores in the area. the one guy who's always there seems knowledgeable however i only communicate with him through my dad who can speak chinese better than me.

#3 ·
This store mainly carries fancy goldfish and kois. Now they have many parrot fishy. Not much in cichlids and a small section of SW fish & corals. The owner is Bin and most of his prices are negoitable. BTW, they do carry lots of tank setup from from small to very big from China.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.