GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Looking for Discus Breeder in the Markham/Richmondhill/Stouffville area

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  fyns 
#1 ·
I recently met some fellow discus hobbyist like myself in the Markham area. We've all been keeping discus for awhile now and have successfully bred discus strains true to our interest. With this long Canadian winter on the way I'm just curious if there are others like us out there who want to hang out and make friends. Obviously there will be a lot of fish talk involved and we're not all exclusively discus, nevertheless discus is our common language and breeding true is our shared goal.

I know there is a large quantity of discus sold in the GTA, I'm sure there must be some quality fish keeper out there. If you want to chat just let me know. Cheers!

Joshua

#3 ·
Thanks for your response. I'm actually looking for breeders in my area because of the traffic/travel reason. I'm aware there is a large contingent of discus hobbyist in the Brampton/Etobicoke/Missiisauga area but it's difficult for us to travel and visit. Enjoying each other's fish room and fish is the goal of this outreach.

Maybe you can start a thread like me and look for likeminded people in your area. :) Good luck!

#4 ·
i am not breeder nor do i keep discus. but i must say, i have been doing alot of research and i think i will be getting into discus over the next 6 months. i have been reading sd (simply discus ) and digesting all this info, it sounds challenging, and rewarding.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.