GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Tapatalk Not Refreshing

4K views 30 replies 11 participants last post by  uniboob 
#1 ·
I just found Tapatalk was not refreshing as of today (Jan 23, 2014, around 10:30am). Anybody else has the same issue? I am using Tapatalk on iPhone 5S.

#2 ·
Im getting an error that tapatalk cant connect because "the package file version doesn't match with the installed version, please goto your forum's AdminCP->plugin&products->manage products to upgrade by importing the latest installation xml." Sent the site administrator a PM but nothing back yet. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling tapa but still get the msg.

#4 ·
Tried to remove gtaa from Tapatalk and add it back, got the following message:

Package file version doesn't match with the installed version, please goto your forum's AdminCP -> Plugin&Products->ManageProducts to upgrade by importing the latest installation xml.

Hope this helps.

#12 ·
Ya it's working now for me too.

This site is horrible without it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you receive push notifications for the site?
I have been tracing this issue through the tapatalk forum and it seems it's an issue because of the compatibility between iOS, the forum and tapatalk.

https://support.tapatalk.com/threads/push-notifications.22799/

Not sure how to check what version of the forum the site runs on, but just wondering if an upgrade is possible if needed, or do I need to do anything?

I'd love to have push available.

#13 ·
No I never use them so I can't say it if works or not.

Tapatalk support staff are a joke. I have a thread up there and they had no idea how to help with my issue.
I had to contact the support staff over at iTunes and have their tech department fix what the idiots who work/support the tapatalk app couldn't or wouldn't do.
The guy from the iTunes support told me they could of fixed it no problem but don't know why they didn't know how to do their job

#14 ·
Not receiving any help on their forum either.
Baishui any chance you use push on the forum?
Admin are you aware of it working or the forum supporting?
I'm new and still adding so I'd like to have push for the sales and the like as I find things move so quickly.

Thanks

#15 ·
Are you on apple or android? I will ask our techs to see if there are any known issues we can help on our end. I saw one of the techs troubleshooting something earlier on an iPhone that appeared to be specific to one site that was reporting it.

Tapatalk support is nearly as bad for us as you are describing, trust me. Bring on the mobile responsive forum skins! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.