GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Hello, new!

688 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Abner 
#1 ·
I made a brief intro in the verify section, but figured i would make a formal introduction as well.

I keep mostly small fresh water fish, particularly fond of cories and loaches (pangio family), and farlowella twig cats. I keep also some livebearers (just the usual), tetras, barbs, rasboras, bettas, and gouramis. Most of my tanks are planted, aside from one because my son's apple snails eradicate every plant attempted. Heck, im trying some brush algae now to see if they even eat that!

Here are a sample of photos of some of my fish
Water Plant Organism Terrestrial plant Underwater

Plant Terrestrial plant Beak Fawn Crab

Vertebrate Plant Terrestrial plant Wood Fish

Plant Liquid Organism Terrestrial plant Fish

See less See more
#2 ·
I made a brief intro in the verify section, but figured i would make a formal introduction as well.

I keep mostly small fresh water fish, particularly fond of cories and loaches (pangio family), and farlowella twig cats. I keep also some livebearers (just the usual), tetras, barbs, rasboras, bettas, and gouramis. Most of my tanks are planted, aside from one because my son's apple snails eradicate every plant attempted. Heck, im trying some brush algae now to see if they even eat that!

Here are a sample of photos of some of my fish
View attachment 297374
View attachment 297376
View attachment 297378
View attachment 297380
Hello and welcome. Nice pics. Post more pics. I've been looking at videos of aquascapes on YouTube. I'm almost thinking of doing a planted tank

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.