The Second Time!

3K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  bigfishy 
#1 · (Edited)
Gotta do this again, especially after finding these two amazing shelf rocks! :D

:rolleyes:

See less See more
#7 ·
he is going to kill your anemone and your small clown. IMO
No, he's quite peaceful and only stay in the anemone spot. Today, he even took a piece of shrimp and fed it to the RBTA. :D I also have a tomato clown too, it doesn't bother my other small clowns, and it got a spot that it's guarding too. ;)

#12 ·
I freaking hate this iphone 6s, it doesn't even pick up the colors!!! I miss my samsung s5!!! :mad:

Anyway, here are the pictures;

Tomato clown

Left side (Percula), Right side (Maroon)

Maroon clown

#14 ·
Alex, when clowns are small they really don't care who's around them. All they care about is surviving and living.

As the clowns get older, they start to care about mating and taking care of their homes. This territorial instinct leads to them being really...really...really evil.

My clowns have always been passive and i've had them for almost 3 years now. They've always hosted my two BTA's and just seem happy. Although, within the last 6 months they've started to become a bonded pair and getting ready to lay eggs and I can't even stick my hand in the tank anymore without them drawing blood!! Who would have guessed something that small could cause so much damage.

Also, I put in a small bi-color angel and the clowns and tang killed it within hours. Was sad

#15 ·
Alex, when clowns are small they really don't care who's around them. All they care about is surviving and living.

As the clowns get older, they start to care about mating and taking care of their homes. This territorial instinct leads to them being really...really...really evil.

My clowns have always been passive and i've had them for almost 3 years now. They've always hosted my two BTA's and just seem happy. Although, within the last 6 months they've started to become a bonded pair and getting ready to lay eggs and I can't even stick my hand in the tank anymore without them drawing blood!! Who would have guessed something that small could cause so much damage.

Also, I put in a small bi-color angel and the clowns and tang killed it within hours. Was sad
I actually got nibbled on by one of my yellow tail damsels while trying to place a drag in my tank. Lol. No blood tho..

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.