GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Large piece of wood with lots of Java Fern growing on it

2K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  wondermonkey 
#1 · (Edited)
I am contemplating redoing my tank and am looking to see if there is any interest in the large branch of wood I have in my tank.
It's a very large piece that takes up most of my 90 Gal tank. It's approx. 2.5 feet long and alomst 18 inches high (it goes right up to the glass).
It just barely fits into my tank so if you don't have at least a 75 gallon tank it would be too big.

It has a whole bunch of Java Fern rooted and growing exceptionally well on it. They have been growing on the branch for almost 2 years and are very nicely attached. There are at least 6 separate large plants.

Take a look at the pic, all the wood you see in the tank is part of the branch... there is only 1 piece of wood in the tank and all the java fern in the tank is attached to it.

Big Al's sells little pieces of wood with 1 plant on it for $30... this piece is huge and it has tons of Java fern growing on it so I'd like to get $125 for it but I am open to different offers or trades for other wood pieces and interesting rocks.

If you're interested please PM me and make an offer.

thanks

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Ok apparently I am asking too much for this, so lets drop the price to $100 or I'd be happy to trade it for combination of rocks, smaller pieces of wood and plants.
Basically enough stuff to fill the area that this branch takes up (1/2 a 90 gal tank).

If you're interested in trading send me a pic of what you have and we can discuss.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.