GTA Aquarium Forums banner

anyone using SENEYE? HOw you like?

2K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  Tenurepro 
#1 ·
Anyone using Seneye Reef out there with the par meter built in?
How you like it...did it help you dial in your LED lights for example?

Thanks

Tim

:D

#3 ·
dial in

were you able to dial in the LED lights using the par meter in the seneye
or did you just use to to confirm what par you were getting?

Thx
TIm

p.s. i think it is worth the money jusssst for the par meter...everything else a bonus... this thing compared very well with a $3500 USA funds meter!

#5 ·
I have one and find it very handy for tuning in my radions. I am a Mac user so getting it to work was a pain (the software only runs on PC). I had to setup a virtual machine to run it.

I only used it about 5 to 6 times in total over 3 years. Once when I was setting up my radions, a couple of times when o added in another radion. A couple of times after I added the diffusers, and once after I changed the aquascape.

I think it’s a useful bit of kit, but if you are able to borrow or rent one, than they may make more sense financially.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 ·
dialing in the lights

I am hoping the SENEYE par meter will give me confidence in the amount of PAR in my tank at high, mid, and low levels....will be NICE knowing what I am currently at.. Also the seneye has a spectrum graph that I believe they state is ideal for coral growth..be nice to see how far off I am on that curve etc
and perhaps adjust accordingly as spectrum does play an important role in coral growth definitely...

its the old sacrifice colour pop for coral growth to a certain degree lolol

Are you using the PH monitoring and Ammonia monitoring chip with your Seneye BB gobie?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.