GTA Aquarium Forums banner

Healthy green java moss

4K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  flanneryc 
#1 ·
JAVA MOSS

I have some really nice quality Java Moss, its by far the best I've had and grows fast, nice bright green and healthy, pest free.

$10 for 1 cup (loose, not packed tight)
$22 for tennis ball size (packed tight ball)

$2.50 to ship through Canada Post lettermail
$9 to ship 1-2 day delivery through Canada Post Xpresspost

I accept EMT and Paypal, I ship across Ontario.

Thanks!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Almost sold out... Java Moss

I have sold several of these groups of moss, I have a large bunch left $22 plus $8 to ship next day service.

Its a large amount and most importantly its super healthy and grows like crazy. Your shrimp and baby fish will love it!

Attachments

#6 ·
Java Moss!

I have sold alot of this moss since posting, thank you to everyone. I only have 1 tennis ball size left, $20 + shipping (parcel post or regular mail its up to you)
Parcel is 1-2 days and around $10 and padded mailer regular mail is about $3.50 and 3-5 days delivery. Please PM your postal code and I can confirm the shipping cost.
I will accept EMT (email money transfer) for this item. Thanks!

#8 ·
JAVA MOSS Shrimp Hangout Fry Saver Eggs Layers

BUMP! Nice, Green, Healthy Java Moss Available, check my feedback. Its a nice healthy moss that once it establishes itself grows quickly under many different conditions. I dont use co2 or high light, it and grows abundantly. I ship all across Ontario - standard lettermail(padded mailer) or 1-2 days parcel. Shipping price varies for your location. PM me if you would like some. I accept EMT and Paypal

#11 ·
I can vouch for the quality of the moss.. I got some mailed and it arrived in perfect condition, clean and healthy. Worth the price of mailing, think of what you'd spend just on gas or transit ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.